Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Guaranty Trust Bank Misrepresented Me @ The Finnish Embassy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guaranty Trust Bank Misrepresented Me @ The Finnish Embassy (687 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank: More Branches Needed? / Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Giving Loans To Small Business Start Ups. / Guaranty Trust Bank New 10-digit Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank Misrepresented Me @ The Finnish Embassy by dunjoye(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
Guaranty Trust Bank alleged i submitted a forged statement of account to the Finnish embassy and i took steps towards this,i also wrote the bank a letter and they contacted the embassy then the embassy called me to make me understand that some issues have been rectified.But the bank has made a lot of damage in my life cos the Finnish immigration could not grant me resident permit for my study till next year August because of this bank's misrepresentation.Now the bank does not want to compensate me well enough for my time and the risk I have took

Re: Guaranty Trust Bank Misrepresented Me @ The Finnish Embassy by Bestglo(f): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
That was a costly mistake on the part of the bank

I think you should seek the advice of a legal practitioner before taking further action

Best of luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shawarma/snack Outlet For Sale / Interested In Buying Wholesale Tops From The Uk / Nigerians Based Abroad(u.k,u.s.a: )for Serious Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.