Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. (2773 Views)

See How Much Sowore Got From Macarthur Foundation As Funding / Tinubu: Sowore Got It Wrong / Sowore Got It All Wrong: Nigeria Is Neither Sudan Nor Egypt!- Dr Olufon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by backnbeta(f): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2019
greatbrian:

So if I say you scammed someone here on Nairaland and perhaps I have a lot of followers so I am able to make you look very guilty does that mean am a journalist and I know my onions?

Ok counter some points up there intelligently. Picture of the gold plated iPhone goodluck shared? Picture of the 600 man delegate that journeyed with him abroad, Picture of patience airline that wanted landing that cost the Dana crash.

am thinking that hate speech should be initiated coz of folks like you.
You are blinded by so much hate, hence your inability to be objective. What part of my post pass for hate speech? I probably appreciate GEJ more than you do, even though I'm an 'afonja'. You need to go back to my post and read it again- this time, read slowly and with a mind free of hatred.
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by greatbrian(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2019
backnbeta:

You are blinded by so much hate, hence your inability to be objective. What part of my post pass for hate speech? I probably appreciate GEJ more than you do, even though I'm an 'afonja'. You need to go back to my post and read it again- this time, read slowly and with a mind free of hatred.

After seeing the afonja I obviously understand how you think. Well unlike you am not blinded to hate. Neither am I Hausa or igbo. Am not also a supporter of Good luck or Buhari. Am a supporter of what is good. Sowore was politically used to bring down a fellow human by another human face the fact and now karma z visiting him. Lemme shock you is travails are just getting to start. Even God frowns at deceitful folks like him.

And apart from him been deceitful he is obviously selfish. Lez face it a man brought down another man, tried contesting and failed and now he starts crying for revolution. Tell me the diff BTW him and any other politician out there

1 Like

Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by backnbeta(f): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2019
greatbrian:

After seeing the afonja I obviously understand how you think. Well unlike you am not blinded to hate. Neither am I Hausa or igbo. Am not also a supporter of Good luck or Buhari. Am a supporter of what is good. Sowore was politically used to bring down a fellow human by another human face the fact and now karma z visiting him. Lemme shock you is travails are just getting to start. Even God frowns at deceitful folks like him.

And apart from him been deceitful he is obviously selfish. Lez face it a man brought down another man, tried contesting and failed and now he starts crying for revolution. Tell me the diff BTW him and any other politician out there
Whatever rocks your boat sir undecided
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by JusticeSeeker: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2019
You are very vindictive. Some of the so-called 'lies' you listed above are facts. Is it because Sowore amplified them that you want him crucified because he exposed your 'mentor'? For Sowore to attack a leader he helped install simply means he's patriotic. He thought Buhari will not be what he is today, he was following because of his body language before he took over the office. Now that his actions are different from what he said before taking over, Sowore has to nose-dive, what is wrong about this?
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by Xisnin(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2019
greatbrian:

Now you are getting it wrong. Not for lying. He that kills by the sword should not be scared of dying by the sword. Sowore destroyed a fellow man with the ink he should not fear been destroyed by another man.
I don't see the dullard using an ink.

But you are naive to think you are safe.
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by greatbrian(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2019
Xisnin:

I don't see the dullard using an ink.

But you are naive to think you are safe.

Well..... Tryna pass a message I hope you don't misinterpret me though.
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2019
greatbrian:
Am not a political party supporter or so, but have been politically aware since the days of Good luck Jonathan.

Its already visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that sowore obviously have enjoyed some politically motivated suffering. But the question is do people actually knew sowore is worth been jailed for some of his past interference which is now catching up with him by the man he helped install while he painted the then president Good luck ebele Jonathan as a devil to the world. The funny thing is he didn't even spare his wife in the slanders and lie.

Below are some lies Sowore spread against Good luck Jonathan without remorse.

That Jonathan Looted ₦32b From Bayelsa State and is the ‘Richest President In Africa’ (Published on Feb 2, 2015).

“That Patience Jonathan caused the Dana Air crash because she was wasting time to land in her Presidential Jet (Published on June 4, 2012, and then deleted without apology).

“That Jonathan gave out gold plated iPhones to guests at his daughter’s wedding (Published on April 13, 2014).

“That Jonathan was too drunk to deliver his speech at the AU (Published on May 25, 2013).

“That $49 billion was missing from the Federal Government’s treasury (Published on various dates in February 2014).

“That Jonathan did not care about Chibok Girls and Rejected British Offer To Rescue Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls (Published on various dates and officially debunked by the British Government on Mar 8, 2017).

“That Jonathan led a 600 man delegation to the UN (Published on September 22, 2013).

“That Jonathan’s team threatened a blogger with death (Published on Apr 25, 2011).

“That Jonathan was persecuting Rotimi Amaechi (Published on Oct 26, 2014).

“That PDP was behind Boko Haram (published on multiple dates).

“That Jonathan was a habitual drunkard (Published on Nov 22, 2013).

“That Jonathan bribed pastors with ₦7 billion (Published on Feb 19, 2015).

“That Jonathan shared $1.1 billion between himself, Attorney General Bello Adoke, and several cronies and ministers (Published on May 27, 2012).

“That Jonathan and his cronies stole $20 billion in less than 3 years from just sales of crude oil alone (Published on July 12, 2014).

“That Jonathan is Worth $120 Million Dollars! (Published on Oct 14, 2014).

“That Jonathan is the sponsor of Niger Delta militants (Published on multiple dates).

“That Jonathan’s dishonesty shielded the Abacha family from prosecution after reaching a corrupt deal with them (Published on May 15, 2015).

“The problem with Nigerians is that they are too easily swayed by unverified propaganda. That is why they believed all these lies against Jonathan then.

My question is a man who can descend so low to spread so much hate, lies about a fellow man. His he worth pitying now that karma is visiting him.

Good one OP... The guy really battered Jonathan's image.

The devil he helped installed is now dealing with him and at the same time ridiculing himself globally. Both are receiving their punishment silently
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2019
backnbeta:

Flawed sir! One, how do you know they were lies?

He is a journalist, he must have done a bit I investigation, probably some unverified info too

GEJ is not a saint, just like them all

I'm also sure he has always done what he felt was best for the masses. At a point, GEJ missed it, people were fed up. Personally, I got tired of his government too, a lot of people got tired. We can't condemn Sowore because of that! People were misguided and misled into believing we had a Messiah in the man we are too scared to mention.

You definitely do not know Sowore
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by greatbrian(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
oldtruth:

Good one OP... The guy really battered Jonathan's image.

The devil he helped installed is now dealing with him and at the same time ridiculing himself globally. Both are receiving their punishment silently

That's karma. Even Buhari is not spared for now, and won't be when karma visits as well.
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sowore thinks buhari is good luck.....
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by jelel6: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Well, there has been Alot of hysteria over the last few days as regards Sowore vs DSS.

I follow a lot of news and this one just happens to be one of those I've overlooked without paying much attention.

I believe I know why Sowore was arrested in the first place. Revolution Now? Who has forgotten? please check your dictionary and refresh the meaning of Revolution in the unforgiving context of a Sovereign state. You may make excuse for Sowore's Choice of protest Slogan but you can't Simply dismiss it!

I mean, calling for a revolution is perhaps the equivalent of a Coup in the military setting. Guys, put it in perspective, a one time presidential candidate organizing a Revolution Whatever immediately after losing an election? in a democratic setting? what do you make of that?
Sowore didn't believe in the court in the first instance, I'm forced to conclude.

If his march was about losing the election, then Atiku's route was the right way to channel grievances nonetheless.

If it was about the general state of the nation, I believe there are other channels available to explore. people have planned and staged protest during Buhari's tenure and went home without being arrested. I know there will inevitably be attempts to disrupt such protest by authorities though.

But if you tag anything "Revolution", the government holding sway will interpret it as a call for similar "Revolution that has occurred in History Books". Perhaps this is also another way to channel grievances but it comes with grave danger and reward if successful.

Perhaps, the overwhelming majority don't see any circumstance where Sowore successfully leads a "Revolution". I don't see it. the Courts don't see it.

But Sowore still believes it. And from what his mother said yesterday about him always fighting for injustice and what is "right", I don't think he's ready to "Tell the government what they want to hear - Say na Play him dey play"

Freedom of expression is a mirage that's only 90% true. Every Country and Nation keep the remaining 10% percent at "it's discretion".

In Catalonia, for those who see more than what is in front of him/her, the Spanish Government have jailed the leaders calling for referandum.

Nnamdi Kanu and Sowore are demanding for basically the same thing. Kanu only went farther in his endeavors. The government only grew wiser with Sowore and nipped it in the bud before it fester.

( The above are my thoughts. read carefully and you will see I didn't support anything, or side. I'm only interpreting the meanings of events. majority may disagree with it, that's fine. say so and express to yourself. Then we can have a discussion)

2 Likes

Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by greenmonk: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:
Goodluck Jonathan was an incompetent slowpoke. Is it not his village that doesn’t even have one working bridge? When someone cannot even help his own people it is Nigerians he wants to help. When he was in power Na soso billion people were stealing and he cane out to say stealing is not corruption. Your hero was a complete nuisance and disappointment. He deserved to be chased away. Now, let’s deal with Buhari and stop trying to launder a failed presidents image. Goodluck Jonathan failed himself, his family, his village, his state, his region and his country.
So the university in his village is using canoe to classes. Why do you people spew trash because of social media.
The same trash and falsehood the op is fighting that you are defending
If sworer or whatever he calls himself wanted to be an activist he should not have dabbled into partisan politics.
The same AA or whatever psrty he claimed to represent visited death and other attrocities on the people of Rivers State in alliance with the party that is tormenting him today.
I'll ask those supporting the sworer if the actions listed by the OP are hallmarks of a social activist. He received money to destroy a government and wanted to do same to his partners in crime and they are out to tell him thst their eye don open.
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by LabDNA: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why are Nigerians crying about Buhari?

You no longer want a 'benevolent dictator'?

When these morons keep blaming GEJ for 'forcing them' to vote Buhari, I just throw my head backwards and laugh.

You had a gentle friendly dog who you could even influence and push to take certain actions but you choose a hungry tiger (who has even eaten people before) as your pet, because he told you he is 'reformed tiger'. grin

Morons, looking for whom to blame for their stupidity. grin
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by Throwback: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
LabDNA:
Why are Nigerians crying about Buhari?

You no longer want a 'benevolent dictator'?

When these morons keep blaming GEJ for 'forcing them' to vote Buhari, I just throw my head backwards and laugh.

You had a gentle friendly dog who you could even influence and push to take certain actions but you choose a hungry tiger (who has even eaten people before) as your pet, because he told you he is 'reformed tiger'. grin

Morons, looking for whom to blame for their stupidity. grin

You mean the gentle friendly dog that locked up the National Assembly and had Legislators jumping the locked gates in the midst of tear gas?

The friendly dog that employed the DSS to harass opposition parties and invade their party offices?

The gentle dog that impounded equipment of media houses?

The glorious dog who employed the army to invade the stadium that the owner state government had not released to the party of the dog?

God punish you and your dog, and other tyrants before and after.

I will never long for the damned Egypt. Even if I find myself in the wilderness on the way to the promised land, Egypt will still remain the damned past.
Re: Where Sowore Got It All Wrong. by greenmonk: 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Throwback:

You mean the gentle friendly dog that locked up the National Assembly and had Legislators jumping the locked gates in the midst of tear gas?

The friendly dog that employed the DSS to harass opposition parties and invade their party offices?
BMC

The gentle dog that impounded equipment of media houses?

The glorious dog who employed the army to invade the stadium that the owner state government had not released to the party of the dog?

God punish you and your dog, and other tyrants before and after.

I will never long for the damned Egypt. Even if I find myself in the wilderness on the way to the promised land, Egypt will still remain the damned past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EdoDecides: Jubilation Galore After PDP Landslide Victory At Egor, Oba Market / - / The Current Three Best Governors In Nigeria Based On Developmental Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.