Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr (43450 Views)

Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by purples25(f): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
I really want Anthony Joshua to win

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by olopan(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
is .gd/dNMk4L

Link for the match Aj vs Ruiz
Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by kally90(f): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
johnkey:
If Anthony Joshua no win make I baf naked for bathroom. Only gullible people(omo ase) will think Ruiz gonna win this.
LOL, na suit you dey wear baf for bathroom before?
Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by lonelydora: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
ugofulfilled:

what are you saying? You want Andy to win but your mind is telling you Ruiz...

No vex. Don't mind my auto-correct. I meant AJ.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by somtookeke(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua 2: Live Streaming - Watch Now
Ruiz vs Joshua 2: Live streaming - watch now, click video below to stream

Anthony Joshua takes on Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia on Saturday night 9pm, and here is how to watch it LIVE.

Stream live from Speakersden, click link below
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/ruiz-vs-joshua-2-live-streaming-watch.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by OyinO: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Boyooosa:

Me too. The handwriting is on the wall but I will go nigerian on his behalf...I will pray for him.

Prayers have not solved any problems in Nigeria before. If he wins, it's NEVER because OF YOUR PRAYERS. God is not involved in sports competition.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by Boyooosa(m): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
OyinO:

Prayers have not solved any problems in Nigeria before. If he wins, it's NEVER because OF YOUR PRAYERS. God is not involved in sports competition.
What is He involved in, the mouthpiece of God?
Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by steffi01(m): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2019
johnkey:
If Anthony Joshua no win make I baf naked for bathroom. Only gullible people(omo ase) will think Ruiz gonna win this.
Noooo! U for ware suite and agbada with Sunshade and canvas nau.. funny you
Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by BENEAMATA: 1:02am On Dec 08, 2019
Thanks baba . Lover of african people . And a.j has duly obliged you . Hail jose ! We love you a.j and congrats .only the fifth man in history to win back a HEAVY WEIGHT belt from an immediate rematch .
Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by OkoAmarashy: 1:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Gforce2015:
Ruiz is winning this fight.
Truth is bitter.

Oya , afonja.. come and talk your own

Femi the Yoruba boy has won the fight for Africans, Blacks, Yorubas and all Nigerians in general.

One idiot who has no future besides hawking gala in Lagos shouldn't think be has a say. Go and hawk something so that you won't die of hunger.
Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
Boyooosa:

Ruiz was an underdog when they fought initially and he maintained a good confidence level (although he did not have anything to lose compared to AJ who was the Champ then).
Go and watch that match again before they start today's match, as far as Ruiz was, he was very fast and smart, I mean FAST and used the advantage of his size against AJ. The guy was fast! with a lot of energy in him.
Fast forward to today, AJ has dropped in size, well, it may be to his advantage, let's say fitter but Ruiz on the other side has added a bit weight whugh seems not to be a disadvantage for him as well. Ruiz's spirit is high and the confidence is nothing to be compared to, being the current champ. With all these critical and psychological analysis, I personally will rate Ruiz chance @ 6/10 but as I earlier mentioned, I will join the other Nigerians to pray for AJ to win at least for the sentiment...
Hope you watched the re-match...
Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by Boyooosa(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
fairfora:
Hope you watched the re-match...
Yep bro, I was so glad AJ won.
Congrats to him! and to us too, the well wishers!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by listic73: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by DBossNG(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gforce2015:
Ruiz is winning this fight.
Truth is bitter.

Oya , afonja.. come and talk your own

Can you see your life outside now.
Re: Jose Mourinho Supports Anthony Joshua Against Andy Ruiz Jr by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
DBossNG:

Can you see your life outside now.

Congratulations to all u fan of AJ. The fight was narrowly won. And AJ can't be sure of his next fight with Ruiz or Wilder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 / Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) / Mikel Obi's Twins' 1st Birthday Is Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.