Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest (204 Views)

Police Re-arrest Ogun Tricycle Riders / The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest / See What EU, UK And US Are Saying About Sowore's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by Lifted2000: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okay! So i was in court today and here is what happened: the court had adjourned his matter till 11th february 2020. The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped out of the court room and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill sowore" and all that.

Suddenly sowore's people started dragging him with the dss and they dragged him into the court room. The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers. The dss didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the dss official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles. Later on, the dss official left the court room and waited for him outside the court. Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".
~ Wale Fapohunda
Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by greatmarshall(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Oh
Re: The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest by Equation89(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
An eye witness you called yourself

What was DSS reason for sowore's re-arrest barely 24 hours after his release?

(1) (Reply)

Passenger Slumps, Dies At Lagos Airport / IELTS & Canada Permanent Resident Visa. / Rivers Floors Bayelsa In Court Over Soku Oil Well Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.