Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! (2231 Views)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi After Seeing The Results Of The Primaries. / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by gidgiddy: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Since the recent protest against Transport Minister, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, in Spain by IPOB, certain groups have been arguing a certain point

How can IPOB protest against Amaechi? He is not an Igbo man!

IPOB just this year alone has protested against Buhari in Japan, South Africa and the UK. If IPOB can protest against Buhari then who is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi?

For those who keep saying Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not Igbo, the name "Amaechi" is as Igbo as it gets. In the video below, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi not only told the world that he is an Igbo man, he also warned that nobody should deny him his Igboness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYzb61PEM
Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by KEVIND: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why are the "we the South South" and the Huasa gambari crew running from this thread. you can not divorce us from our south east cousins.The parasitic regions deceived our father's after the civil war with the divide and rule tactics in order to loot and steal our oil. but we're wiser now. we have common heritage with the south east: common boundaries, culture, food, ways of life etc. I'm from the South South and my heritage is Igbo. deal with it.

13 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Charleys: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
When you try hard to prove something to someone, you become stupid at it.

This is a very stupid thread and should be closed

5 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by KEVIND: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Charleys:

"Never argue with a man who is paid to argue with you".
Truth cannot be hidden.

12 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Kokolet11: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
op must you explain to them.
Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Charleys:

Totally agree.

That guy is a pathetic being.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
gidgiddy:
Since the recent protest against Transport Minister, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, in Spain by IPOB, certain groups have been arguing a certain point

How can IPOB protest against Amaechi? He is not an Igbo man!

IPOB just this year alone has protested against Buhari in Japan, South Africa and the UK. If IPOB can protest against Buhari then who is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi?

For those who keep saying Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not Igbo, the name "Amaechi" is as Igbo as it gets. In the video below, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi not only told the world that he is an Igbo man, he also warned that nobody should deny him his Igboness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yriYzb61PEM

Sometimes I don't know how old you are to always behave like an emotional 2 year old child that the mother ate his/her biscuit in front of the child...

What is the essence of this useless thread...

Someone open a thread of not even up to 5pages and you here with this trash..

Seriously you behave awkward these days...

Na you be the only Igbo man we dey Nigeria??

Onye Ara.
Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Tranquillity360: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lies.

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is a yoruba man from south south.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by gloriaunobi(f): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
The Westerners are no where to be found.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Tranquillity360: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Sometimes I don't know how old you are to always behave like an emotional 2 year old child that the mother ate his/her biscuit in front of the child...

Onye Ara.
You sound like Onye Ara.

Must you insult him.

Is always good to keep the records straight.

5 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tranquillity360:
You sound like Onye Ara.

Must you insult him.

Is always good to keep the records straight.

Where is the Insult..

You have seen and known the person name..why still trying to argue foolishly......and desperately

Nonsense
Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Tranquillity360: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Where is the Insult..

You have seen and known the person name..why still trying to argue foolishly......and desperately

Nonsense

Is his time and megabytes not yours.

Onye Ara is it a compliment?

7 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by ALPHABASE: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Where is the Insult..

Nonsense

IT SEEMS YOU HAVE AN IDENTITY PROBLEM angry

6 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by imiski(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
If majority from the south-south says they are not, and don't want to be referred to as Ibos why force yourself on us. You people get big problem oh. It just shows how annoying and overbearing you people are. Phero let my people go
Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Turantula(m): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Onye Ara.
My yeloba muslim friend go and chill with a cold bottle of Hero

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by izombie(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
How can any sane person say that someone whose names are chibuike and amaechi is not igbo? It's like saying someone that their name is olusegun or abiola is not yoruba.
Op stop explaining to them.

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by LabDNA: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
imiski:
If majority from the south-south says they are not, and don't want to be referred to as Ibos why force yourself on us. You people get big problem oh. It just shows how annoying and overbearing you people are. Phero let my people go

Did you watch the short youtube video or are you paid to be cantankerously daft?

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by imiski(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
LabDNA:

Did you watch the short youtube video or are you paid to be cantankerously daft?
Just my problem with you lbos if people dont agree with your point he is stupid. l'm not here to exchange words with you. Amaechi is one man airing his view. Majority of Ikwerre people do not agree they are ibo, it is evidenced by the side majority fought on durning the war. Why can't you people just face your south east alone.
Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by LabDNA: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
imiski:
Just my problem with you lbos if people dont agree with your point he is stupid. l'm not here to exchange words with you. Amaechi is one man airing his view. Majority of Ikwerre people do not agree they are ibo, it is evidenced by the side majority fought on durning the war. Why can't you people just face your south east alone.

Illiterate, are you arguing with Amaechi who says he is Igbo or are you arguing with me. He called himself an Igbo leader, he is a member of Ohaneze, that makes him answerable to Ndigbo.

So who really are you arguing with here, you imp?

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by Taba21: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
KEVIND:
Why are the "we the South South" and the Huasa gambari crew running from this thread. you can not divorce us from our south east cousins.The parasitic regions deceived our father's after the civil war with the divide and rule tactics in order to loot and steal our oil. but we're wiser now. we have common heritage with the south east: common boundaries, culture, food, ways of life etc. I'm from the South South and my heritage is Igbo. deal with it.

Natives peoples know themselves without making noise
Re: For Those Who Do Not Know! Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Is An Igbo Man! by imiski(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
LabDNA:

Illiterate, are you arguing with Amaechi who says he is Igbo or are you arguing with me. He called himself an Igbo leader, he is a member of Ohaneze, that makes him answerable to Ndigbo.

So who really are you arguing with here, you imp?
My guy like I said if Amaechi wants to be ibo its his business . Watin be ona problem with us sef. See as you ard just raining abuses on me, that is why the hatred on ibos are high. After all you people did to us during the civil war, you still want to call me your brother.

(1) (Reply)

8 Children Found Dead In Building Collapse On Tuesday Night(graphic Pics) / See A Bridge Constructed By Desmond Elliot That Looks Cheaper Than The Signboard / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.