Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Holy Man & The Apostles Ft. Naomi Classik – Oh Lord How I Love You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Holy Man & The Apostles Ft. Naomi Classik – Oh Lord How I Love You (248 Views)

Oh Lord My God(Nigerian Worship) Tonic Solfa / VIDEO: Corizo – Oh Lord / Gospel Musician, Naomi Classik New Song: Na You Big (download Audio + Lyrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Man & The Apostles Ft. Naomi Classik – Oh Lord How I Love You by djrhymes: 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nigerian sensational gospel singer, Holy Man & The Apostles has served up with another inspirational single titled, “Oh Lord How I Love You” Featuring Naomi Classic and is right here for your fast download..

Artist: Holy Man & The Apostles
Feature: Naomi Classic
Title: Oh Lord How I Love You
Producer: D’elect
Format: Mp3
Released: 2019
Genre:- Gospel

See “Holy Man & The Apostles Ft. Naomi Classik – Oh Lord How I Love You” Lyrics Below;

Chorus:
oh lord, how I love you
How I need you
Show me your face today

Verse 1
Despite my wrong
Despite my sins
Despite ignorance, you have been so merciful to me
You can love me like the way you do
Who can show me love like you do
Oh oh Lord, I lift my voice to you to say oh oh lord

Chorus

Oh lord, how I love you
How i need you
Show me your face today (x2)

Verse 2

How can i rapay for what you done
You die on the cross,to wash away my sin
You gave ur love and mercy
You give my life a meaning.
Now ur blood has set me free ….
Set me free…

Chorus
Oh lord how I love you
How i need you
Show me your face today

End

Click link below to Download
http://rhymesmp3.com.ng/gospel-music-holy-man-the-apostles-ft-naomi-classik-oh-lord-how-i-love-you/

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan - Zlatan Mp3 Download / I Found A Song Order Website:igood123.com / Music: Marry You –dr Cee X J Grand X Coda X Jeskelly -mp3 Download |tooafric.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.