Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. (3637 Views)

5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter" / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by phyllumtopilla: 1:24am On Dec 08, 2019
kellidoo:
It very obvious,he has been pierced with something poisonous.......let's prepare for the worst news........
Is that your wish??
Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by santafe(m): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:
If I was a president and Sowore calls for a revolution few months after losing an election of which he was a candidate of a political party....I will assassinate him n I won't be the first president in history to do so

How old are you.? 17?. You are busy repeating same trash all over the place.
Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by DAramis: 1:58am On Dec 08, 2019
kellidoo:
[I have his picture.....he can't hide,when it happens I will be the first to release his picture

quote author=DAramis post=84707424]The man's identity is even hidden. This country has a long way to go. cry
Okay, way to go and stay safe.
Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by austinsmat(m): 3:35am On Dec 08, 2019
You are hitting me said by sowore, who is that man with lawyer wig that don't show his face
Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by cmt1(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2019
kellidoo:
It very obvious,he has been pierced with something poisonous.......let's prepare for the worst news........

This should be in front page for the whole world to see.

Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-lagos Dep Gov, Other Returnees From UK Stranded At Lagos Airport, Threaten To / Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic / Ijaw Republic Flag Raised In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.