Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Professional Vehicle Repairs In Abuja @ 50% Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Professional Vehicle Repairs In Abuja @ 50% Off (722 Views)

I Want To Go Into Vehicle Repairs , Your Opinion Is Needed / Motomatic Limited: Professional Vehicle Repairs In Abuja / Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Vehicle Repairs In Abuja @ 50% Off by Salatavor: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Do not place your family members at harms way this Christmas, make sure your vehicle is fixed and in good condition before driving them around.

CarFix Vehicle Solutions Workshop, Abuja is here to make sure all your vehicle repair needs are met and with up to 50% discount and 90 days warranty on all repairs.
CALL: 08100661236 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.

Or visit carfix.ng to book an appointment online

WE ARE LOCATED AT KATAMPE ROAD CLOSE TO NEXT CASH N CARRY.

Our Diagnosis will:
• Help you confirm if every part of your vehicle is in good condition

• Help you avoid wasting lots of money replacing irrelevant car parts by showing you exactly what to fix

• Drive around with ABSOLUTE peace of mind and eliminate chances of your car breaking down unexpectedly during a night journey or on a lonely road

• 90 days warranty for all repairs carried out by our expert engineers (if we discover critical faults)

• Save you from future expensive repair bills that could have cost 100 times less if discovered and handled early (I mean now)

Our Diagnosis (how we do it)
Our diagnostics checks covers three key aspects: We start with the Computerized Diagnosis which is carried out by a specially trained ECU technician.

The computerized test is followed up with a road test to ascertain the road worthiness conditions of the vehicle.

We then follow up the report from the computerized diagnostics and the road test immediately with a complete technical check and inspection of your vehicle’s entire system after which we submit to you a complete report of any fault detected and commence full repair. And you get all these services at a discount of 50% Off the usual price.

Usual Price: ₦10,000 Promo Price: ₦5000
( Discount only available if you book online)

(1) (Reply)

Travelers Guide To Get Cheap Car Rental Nigeria In 2020 / Super Clean Toyota Sienna 1999 At A Giveaway Price 700k / My 2004 Camry Leaks Oil In Gear Box.. I’ve Change Oil Seal Still Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.