Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

She Says She Will Pass By To See Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Says She Will Pass By To See Me (184 Views)

Watchout For A Breaking News, A Strong Leader Will Pass On To Glory / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Says She Will Pass By To See Me by EFULEFU1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
This married woman friend of mine says she will be visiting her husband during Xmas. Her husband is close to my town. Now she says she will pass by to visit me. Please , is this visit normal ? Since she is married? How do I handle this? Does she have ulterior motives? If you were me, what will you do?
Re: She Says She Will Pass By To See Me by 2special(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Invite a male friend the day and time she will be visiting to avoid stories that touched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Says She Will Pass By To See Me by Charleys: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
If I were you I will get prepared.

You have been codedly runsing this married woman friend of yours and now the chicken is coming home to roost.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Hijab Became A Norm In Islam To Prevent Sexual Harassment? / This Is One Of The Reasons Christians Are Considered Gullible (video). / Common Superstition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.