Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. (1320 Views)

Zain Nigeria Finally Dissolves Into Bharti Airtel For $9 Billion / How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. by cdz: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2010
Zain valuMax subscriber, pliz be warned that Airtel has withdrawn the free night call benefit WITHOUT prior notice to subscribers! In effect, they have ripped off many unsuspecting subscribers (poster inclusive). They also appear to have scrapped the customer care unit - U just can't get through to noboby on Zain customer care right now to lay any complaint. This is just cheap fraud!
Re: Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. by Emmyk(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2010
Buhahaha, sorry o. So ur credit finished @midnite b4 u know what's up? I'm still on tru talk anyways. I dont just migrate to new tariff, cos I suffer tire from september 2009 to july 2010 - they just send me daily bible scriptures (that was free while celtel was 'bout to wreck) and they charged 30naira daily. C care did all they can.
Re: Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. by Emmyk(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2010
Zain never advertised that they would stop 15free monthly sms when they started the Joli shit! Then, once u migrate to Joli - no turning back.
Re: Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. by Emmyk(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2010
I almost wrecked that day I migrated to Zain Joli, - I used the 15sms 'assumed' sms instantly, only to check my credit to discover 150naira ti kpora.
Re: Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. by Alexcee(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2010
This really ripped me, My N750 Zain account balance disappeared kia kia.
Re: Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. by N101: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
You're lucky, I was automatically put on ValueMax, can't go back to my Zain Joli.

You may find that you probably can't use Me2U. Out of 3 lines I found it only worked on one.
Re: Airtel Rips Off Zain Subscribers. by ruffhandu: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2011
Airtel is still the best for me, I still enjoy their 20k/sec rate, cheapest so far. Just that their network is messing up these days, difficult to connect most times. But I believe they'll improve.

(1) (Reply)

Engaged To A Job I Hate By Bankole Williams / Free Short Code Set Up / Relocating Frow Jos To Lagos, What Can I Do With 20.000 Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.