Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Any Car Importer/supplier - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Car Importer/supplier (507 Views)

Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE / Why You Need A VIN / History Report From CarGuideNG Before You Buy Any Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Car Importer/supplier by seunmarytemi(f): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good day
Re: Any Car Importer/supplier by damoche64: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Where is your husband's car stand? I sell cars & need stands in Lagos. if we discuss, we can both leverage on our needs. I can guide or supply cars to him why I also display my cars in his stand. Add me on WhatsApp 08056130689 & let discuss.
Re: Any Car Importer/supplier by seunmarytemi(f): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
damoche64:
Where is your husband's car stand? I sell cars & need stands in Lagos. if we discuss, we can both leverage on our needs. I can guide or supply cars to him why I also display my cars in his stand. Add me on WhatsApp 08056130689 & let discuss.
okay I will add you now
Re: Any Car Importer/supplier by Bettycars(m): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
seunmarytemi:
Good day, pls I need a car supplier or importer that can supply my husband cars to sell in Lagos.
My husband has a car stand here in Lagos. God bless you as you help
Check my thread. I import vehicles straight from Norway.

1 Like

Re: Any Car Importer/supplier by greggng: 12:46am On Dec 19, 2019
seunmarytemi:
Good day, pls I need a car supplier or importer that can supply my husband cars to sell in Lagos.
My husband has a car stand here in Lagos. God bless you as you help

Why did your husband got a car stand without having a car? Is so risky trusting people with car...since last week alone I have witness lots of issues with giving people car to sell. They will sell your car and even use juju to ensure you didn't remember what happened....people should shine their eyes with this kind of business...

2 Likes

Re: Any Car Importer/supplier by seunmarytemi(f): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
greggng:

Why did your husband got a car stand without having a car? Is so risky trusting people with car...since last week alone I have witness lots of issues with giving people car to sell. They will sell your car and even use juju to ensure you didn't remember what happened....people should shine their eyes with this kind of business...
Firstly he has cars he sells at the stand before. Secondly for the fat that someone betrayed you doesn't mean everybody is a betrayer. Thirdly we don't eat people sweat, why should I use juju, for the fat that am here to ask for business help for my husband doesn't mean am a fraudster. Anyway bad people has spoil good people will
Re: Any Car Importer/supplier by greggng: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
seunmarytemi:
Firstly he has cars he sells at the stand before. Secondly for the fat that someone betrayed you doesn't mean everybody is a betrayer. Thirdly we don't eat people sweat, why should I use juju, for the fat that am here to ask for business help for my husband doesn't mean am a fraudster. Anyway bad people has spoil good people will

Your perception of my advice is very wrong. I only advice people to shin there eyes ....I didn't say they should not do business. My example is a typical experience of what has been happening around me and I have every right to inform people so that they will be properly guided....nothing personal. On the other hand you and your family should becareful with whosever that is offering to bring cars to you cos they might end up putting you guys in trouble....someone took a car to a dealers car stand and they dealer sold it and remitted his fund...A few months after, it was discovered that he is not the real owner .. the real owner has just come back from USA and the guy was hiding from him... He couldn't take it anymore so he reported to the car dealers association ...They actually helped him to track the guy but the dealer that helped him to sell was also arrested ....he spent some time in cell before he was bailed....Nobody likes embarrassment..Do proper due deligence before getting involve with people. Check my profile...I don't advertise any car outside my domain and control...is a deliberate policy to check fraud.

(1) (Reply)

2003 Honda Accord Fabric For 600k - 07034485442 / Quick Venza Deal / This Very Neat 2007 Toyota Highlander !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.