Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body (43625 Views)

2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) / Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) / Man Who Hid Cocaine Inside Yam Caught In Edo, Taken To Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by airminem(f): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
MI 6

CURRUPT PERSONS SHOULD STICK TO CURRUPT PERSONS
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by itsme01: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
undecided

i guess they are now giving rice away in Benin republic

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by MrBONE2(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
fiope:
video of a man caught with rice wrapped around his body, in a bid to smuggle it.
watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4oev4rV5HM

grin

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by kindnyce(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Man must wack
Man must survive
The hustle is real
Welcome to buharis next level where man must initiate his survival Code
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Hotzone(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
The level of criminality in Nigeria is alarming

1 Like

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Kpilo101: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
The total amount no even reach 1k5 for the rice shocked
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by olaolumuyiwa: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
My mum told me that for you to get the best quality rice to buy
You need to visit a custom officer's wife in your community
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by hizzypearl(f): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chaiiiii.... Na wetin he won chop o
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by uzohrome(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Customs should be shameful about themselves by recording and uploading the video online. They Don't know that this attitude is a result of the failure of governance.
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by YurFatHer: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
DWJOBScom:
na so the thing dey sweet?
will a cup cost a million?
Why are people this terrible
some people don't eat local rice unless it's foreign. They r addicted to foreign rice that local rice is a poison to them

1 Like

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Afiahomes(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
cheesy

Reminds me of my days as a smuggler on the Abidjan-Lome Corridor undecided

Waiting for part2 of dis movie grin grin
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by dagreat4(f): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is sad.for Full grown man to thow this path(very crirical times)O God, i will not shift my focus from u cos it looks hopeless everywhere else
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by EazyMoh(m): 7:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
cheesy

Waiting for it grin
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Correcton(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Heee show me another one
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Eyah
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Hoodbilonia: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
They shouldbhave used a tall fat guy,that way his big body wont arouse suspicion. However an aboki lepa looking fat at the belly and leg.
Make autralian customs nab such
Dem go bill am heavy fine strai to jail
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by grandstar(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
cheesy

I was just 21 but i had spent at least a decade in prisons across the continent.

Previous address...jail. Forwarding address...gaol undecided

I was tasked with trafficking the most delicate commodity you could imagine - HUMANS.

I set off at exactly 10 mins past midnight with a cargo of "25 large" Some were destined to be maids, some prostitutes

Did the prosstitutes know they were going to be used as such or otherwise?
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Kingstanding: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
This country is hard
. Forget that shit. If this country is hard why can't you too do what he did? Some are born to be naughty.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by TheFacelessMan: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
grandstar:

Did the prosstitutes know they were going to be used as such or otherwise?

grin

Want to make the story as short as possible. Hold on.
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by ralphmi(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Loll smiley grin grin cheesy
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by gregyboy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
The custom is stupid ,buhari is stupid is supporters of the border closure policy they are stupid too even more stupid than the buhari

The policy was never meant to stay it was meant to enrich is fulani betheren who are into rice farming it just happened to have favour the rest nigerians who are into rice farming too
The fools who are supporting the policy we will be here to type rip after a failed surgery to remove your appendix ..... I bet buhari would sponsor your health bills during the surgery....

As for the common man who is feeling the terrible policy...we will go through it soon they will be forced to open it since the policy was ever meant to fail from beginning
How would the idiot just close down the border's without setting up necessary facilities, instead he rushed to close the border's and intend to feed us with Stone's
As rice...and to make it worse, he increased the price too...at the end of the day he will finally push Nigerians from eating rice the same farmers he is planning to favour would Begin to complain Nigerians are no longer eating rice" then they will want to sell it to benin republic then karma will then dance into play

1 Like

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by DWJOBScom(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
YurFatHer:
some people don't eat local rice unless it's foreign. They r addicted to foreign rice that local rice is a poison to them

We still have basmati rice na
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Abagworo(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
They should have tempered justice with mercy. The rice is nor worth more than $3 and probably for personal consumption.

1 Like

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by nduchucks: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is not worthy of robbing the man of his dignity a second time. Haba!! What nonsense.
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by eyinola: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
DWJOBScom:
na so the thing dey sweet?
will a cup cost a million?
Why are people this terrible
I wonder when i see people smuggling rice not even up to 25Kg which is not even up to 10K going tru such stress and embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by four44: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
If ur citizens can/is going this extra length to smuggled ordinary rice then shame on the government of such nation
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by tonididdy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
How many trips the guy go go to complete one bag? Mumu man

grin
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by adecz: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Shame on Buhari & his cabinet
of old men, for reducing
Nigerians to the level of smuggling
a few cups of rice to avoid starving.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
What kinda Rubbish is this?
Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Lovelife433(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
cheesy

I was just 21 but i had spent at least a decade in prisons across the continent.

Previous address...jail. Forwarding address...gaol undecided

I was tasked with trafficking the most delicate commodity you could imagine - HUMANS.

I arrived at the border at midnight as planned... Seydou Traore of the Ivorian Customs was my contact and the most dishonest man I ever met ..

Believe me i have a lot of experience in that regard undecided

instead of raising the barrier, Seydou was fidgeting and playing with his torch...

"Qui est ce qui se passe?"
look

Re: Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body by Olaikpu1: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
undecided

i guess they are now giving rice away in Benin republic

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.