Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Who's The Best Sales Trainer Or Coach In Lagos Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who's The Best Sales Trainer Or Coach In Lagos Nigeria? (299 Views)

Do You Teach Or Coach On Specific Skills? Are You A Content Creator? Check Here! / Best Sales Training Company In Nigeria- NLP- Neuro-linguistic Programming. / Economics Virtual Tutor/Teacher And Coach In Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Best Sales Trainer Or Coach In Lagos Nigeria? by Ofon1million: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
I knew Stephen when he was still in Awka in 2013.

We met through an entrepreneurship forum which he organizes. I loved his leadership skills and I admired his creativity and practical approach to business.

In 2019 I hired Stephen Micheal to train all our partners and leaders in 21 different locations in Nigeria.

For more than 6 weeks he was traveling to different states where he taught us Business Marketing and Sales Skills.

He also created an amazing 6 month Business Leadership course for all our DIS partners and leaders.

It cost us a lot of money (flight, accommodation, wellfare and all that) to host him but my team and I were more than satisfied with his depth of knowledge, expertise and practical information.

He's always willing to attend to the audience. He has a heart for the people.

Coach Stephen is loaded with practical wisdom and insight. He is both skilled and very competent with transferring information.

His sense of humor is just even more captivating. He could hold the audience spell bound from beginning till the end of his message. My people so much cherished him that some locations (like Port Harcourt) held him for more days to keep learning from him.

I work as a Global Ambassador for Alliance in Motion Global which is a network marketing company that has been changing lives. We needed an experienced trainer like Coach Stephen and we're very happy that he graced our locations.

I can confidently endorse Stephen and recommend him to any visionary organization or ambitious individuals that want training or coaching especially on sales, marketing and leadership.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

When You Are A Straight Forward Person / 7 Ways To Get A Full Scholarshipto Top UNIVERSTIES In The U.S / Fully Funded Eni Scholarships 2020/2021 For Masters At University Of Oxford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.