Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State (2098 Views)

Magnificent 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Abuja / NEW PENTHOUSE DESIGN:: 7 Bedroom Luxury Duplex With Penthouse / Urgent Sale: A Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Rooms BQ At Chevron Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
A 7 bedroom duplex, 2 flats and 4 rooms bq. All in one compound. Sitting on a 3 plot of land.

The house is so big that it could be converted to a hotel.

Located at Ibara Housing Estate, close to Governor Amosun's house, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Title - C/O.

Price - N120M.

Pls call or whatsapp - 08038289831, 08023010657
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Check
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Front view

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
The 7 bedrooms duplex - all rooms en suit. With 2 large living rooms

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
The 2 flats - each flats contain 3 bedrooms, all en suit.

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
4 rooms bq.

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Side view of the bq.

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
The flats and the duplex

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
You can chat me up for more pictures

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Garage at the back of the duplex

1 Share

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
So shall it be

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2019
Good morning my people
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thanks for the calls
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Available
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Corona virus is real
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Easing
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
On point
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Great
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2020
We are doing well
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eid el kabir in advance
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
On point
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2020
Happy sunday
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by Gamesmart: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2020
N150m for this pure, unadulterated thrash?

What are you people smoking? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gamesmart:
N150m for this pure, unadulterated thrash?

What are you people smoking? grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin Well, it seems thrash to you because you are suffering from dyslexia! grin grin

And for your info, in our Nigeria, the location determines the price of a property.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by sokkatua: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
N150million for this is just ridiculous ,i'll give you N25million

2 Likes

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
A 7 bedroom duplex, 2 flats and 4 rooms bq. All in one compound. Sitting on a 3 plot of land.

The house is so big that it could be converted to a hotel.

Located at Ibara Housing Estate, close to Governor Amosun's house, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

Title - C/O.

Price - N150M.

Pls call or whatsapp - 08038289831, 08023010657.
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by Gamesmart: 2:06am On Sep 14, 2020
gwas:

grin grin grin Well, it seems thrash to you because you are suffering from dyslexia! grin grin

And for your info, in our Nigeria, the location determines the price of a property.

It seems trash to me because I have a quality brain to know quality. To those that don't, it will not seem like thrash.

As for location, no location in Abeokuta is worth N150m for 2 plots of land. Not even N30m.

And those dilapidated, poorly-built structures on the plots of land are not worth up to N5m.

So putting this trash up as N150m is madness of the highest level. Only those sniffing glue would pay such for this trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2020
Gamesmart:

It seems trash to me because I have a quality brain to know quality. To those that don't, it will not seem like thrash.

As for location, no location in Abeokuta is worth N150m for 2 plots of land. Not even N30m.

And those dilapidated, poorly-built structures on the plots of land are not worth up to N5m.

So putting this trash up as N150m is madness of the highest level. Only those sniffing glue would pay such for this trash.

I don't think you have a quality brain bro, i think it's because you have not moved around, you are enclaving yourself! You don't don't even know how property business runs, but you are here shooting off your mouth like someone whose life savings was defrauded!

This property you are seeing is located in the most expensive area in Abeokuta. Former Governor, Ibikunle Amosun has a mansion there. Former Governor, Olusegun Osoba has a house there.

This edifice you are calling a thrash is owned by one of the top men in Nigeria which i wouldn't want to mention his name.

And next time you are reading, read thoroughly pls. The building is standing on a 3 plots of land.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by Gamesmart: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
gwas:

I don't think you have a quality brain bro, i think it's because you have not moved around, you are enclaving yourself! You don't don't even know how property business runs, but you are here shooting off your mouth like someone whose life savings was defrauded!

This property you are seeing is located in the most expensive area in Abeokuta. Former Governor, Ibikunle Amosun has a mansion there. Former Governor, Olusegun Osoba has a house there.

This edifice you are calling a thrash is owned by one of the top men in Nigeria which i wouldn't want to mention his name.

And next time you are reading, read thoroughly pls. The building is standing on a 3 plots of land.

Sorry, but the quality of my brain is different to yours.

It does not price property based on what Big Man owns it. It prices based on the value of it, value of income it can generate and the value relative to other opportunities.

The quality of my brain, which is different to yours, also know Nigerians call nonsense buildings "Mansion". I know what a mansion is, and there are very few of these in Nigeria, especially outside Lagos and Abuja.

Even many of those called "Mansion" in Lagos and Abuja are not mansions.

No plot of land, with shithole dilapidated structures on it, in an underdeveloped city like Abeokuta is worth $350K. You will never recoup that investment in a place where even the top 10% of earners there don't earn more than $10K a year on average. My brain is different from yours, so it knows that!

With $350K, I can get land for one-third of that amount in other sane countries with good roads, trains, serenity and public amenities and then build a magnificent house on the land. A house where I can recoup my investment in some years when I rent the house out because the top 10% of people are making anywhere between $40k to $100K a year, depending on the sane country.

The long and short of it is that your brain obviously does not have enough quality to be in a position to assess the quality of my brain. And you have definitely not moved around much (maybe apart from moving around in ghettos, slums and shithole cities in Nigeria) for you to be knowledgeable enough to know that these structures are thrash that are not worth N150m or even one-third of it.

Now, let me be nice and upgrade the quality of your brain.

Here are houses priced approximately ~$350K in Turkey. Compare the shithole you put up to them and tell NLers what you think.

https://www.propertyturkey.com/real_estate/1343-luxury-calis-villa-for-year-round-turkey-living

https://www.propertyturkey.com/real_estate/2600-private-five-bedroom-villa-for-luxury-ovacik-living

https://www.propertyturkey.com/real_estate/3979-luxury-designed-six-bedroom-mansion-in-dalyan-for-sale

https://www.propertyturkey.com/real_estate/1797-escape-to-kalkan-countryside-mansion-retreat

https://www.propertyturkey.com/real_estate/2174-luxury-family-house-in-calis-six-bedrooms

1 Like

Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
It is multi purpose
Re: 7 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Ogun State by gwas(m): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

k. / Price Reviewed, A Club house and Bar in GRA Port Harcourt Up For Lease / 2/3/4bedroom Semidetached With Bq/terraces Duplex With Bq @ Ogombo+2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.