Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics (84258 Views)

2 Brothers Who Drowned In A Beach Buried Together In Uyo Amidst Tears(pics) / Omoaefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Traditional‎ Marriage In Uyo. Money Rains! / You won't miss UKAPISUA Christmas Village In Akwa Ibom State when you see this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Ndipe(m): 3:43am On Dec 08, 2019
Nice.
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by effty(m): 4:31am On Dec 08, 2019
Tradernaija:

Don't you people get tired ?

Envy everywhere.

had it been it were in osun, you would have been dancing like an idiot...
Just like you are frothing like an slowpoke.
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by effty(m): 4:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Atouke:

Is that what you are, a charlatan?
Go and put on your starched clothes. I am tired of seeing your type around.
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by CaptainFM1: 4:55am On Dec 08, 2019
Atouke:

I feel your pain,Come to Uyo and enjoy/ celebrate Christmas with me.

I will. Uyo is a beautiful place.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Kingrefreshed: 6:28am On Dec 08, 2019
Atouke:
The 21 storey smart office building at uyo central business district lighting at night. Adding to the Christmas cheer around uyo.

Just imagine when we have like 20 of this type of buildings on the same streets or road. How magnificent it would be at night.

Or I forgot Nepa angry

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Techcrunchng(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2019
Tradernaija:

Yorubas and envy are inseparable.

Imagine .

Lagos is the darkest and dirtiest city in the work...

grin for real! You wanna compare Lagos with upcoming small Uyo with old bungalows all over? Niga you ain't right mehn, thank Akpabio for building good roads for you guys I wonder what would've been of uyo by now without that. I could still remember Abak road and inside Nwaniba, Your city ain't growing fast as supposed because of your people's cunning, selfish and lazy way of life. Lest I forget; witchery and wizardry.

Give an Akwa Ibom man a job, pay him half part, leave the scene and return later and you won't see your money nor the work done.

Boy I ain't a Yoruba man
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Lugianostar(m): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2019
Still searching patiently for the 21 storey ibom christmas village!!!
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by wiseone28: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
seriously dude?gringrin
Yes true..
Nigerian politicians are the worst in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Codes151(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2019
Udom is mad
Udom is a religious fanatic

Udom is not working

Udom is wasting resources

Udom is wicked

Udom is a failure

This is akwa Ibom worse administration

Never again will any one from onna get the ticket.
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Emperor4tune(m): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2019
backbone503:

Yak ado usok usok!
ikpa isong mfana ibahaga nyin nyin ki doh !
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by rollingrocks: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Techcrunchng:
grin for real! You wanna compare Lagos with upcoming small Uyo with old bungalows all over? Niga you ain't right mehn, thank Akpabio for building good roads for you guys I wonder what would've been of uyo by now without that. I could still remember Abak road and inside Nwaniba, Your city ain't growing fast as supposed because of your people's cunning, selfish and lazy way of life. Lest I forget; witchery and wizardry.

Give an Akwa Ibom man a job, pay him half part, leave the scene and return later and you won't see your money nor the work done.

Boy I ain't a Yoruba man

Alert!Alert! Na dem be this. By their comments you shall know them, no need denying your tribe. Yoruba people and jealousy na five and six. They always feel threatened out of existence any time they hear something good happen outside Amala republic. Juju and crass wickedness is their second name. The world's dirtiest people.---Tufiakwa!!!!

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by realstars: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preshy561:
Most beautiful city with beautiful people
yes i notice that, many of its LG. Are very peaceful and accommodating. Their girls love strangers die.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Techcrunchng(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
rollingrocks:

Alert!Alert! Na dem be this. By their comments you shall know them, no need denying your tribe. Yoruba people and jealousy na five and six. They always feel threatened out of existence any time they hear something good happen outside Amala republic. Juju and crass wickedness is their second name. The world's dirtiest people.---Tufiakwa!!!!
grin what if I tell you I'm your brother? Those people you are fighting for loves Yorubas more than you, they enjoy intermarital relationship with them much, but hates you so much because there timid orientation was that you will use them for money ritual and use the money to marry your tribe's woman. Boy I know much about them. I dislike partaking in Nigeria's internet tribal war
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by ubcandid(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Techcrunchng:
grin what if I tell you I'm your brother? Those people you are fighting for loves Yorubas more than you, they enjoy intermarital relationship with them much, but hates you so much because there timid orientation was that you will use them for money ritual and use the money to marry your tribe's woman. Boy I know much about them. I dislike partaking in Nigeria's internet tribal war
I had known only a half baked igbo man who grew up under the cloud of obscurities in the vain belief that he's the wisest of man kind can make such comment. Sometimes i'm pushed to get involved in tribal bashing but i remember sensible people that i interact with from such tribe and focus on the mentality of the idiot in perspective.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by rollingrocks: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
Techcrunchng:

Shut that your dirty mouth!!!! You can NEVER be my brother. You are truly half baked!!!! as someone has described you. Boy, you should be very sober about the fortunes of governance in your state than coming to write rubbish about a state and people who have been making progress since 1999. You claim not to partake in internet tribal wars but you are the very one that instigates it at the slightest opportunity!!!! You better crawl back into your cave of backward thinking and jealously if you have nothing reasonable to say with regards what the OP posted.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Techcrunchng(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
ubcandid:
I had known only a half baked igbo man who grew up under the cloud of obscurities in the vain belief that he's the wisest of man kind can make such comment. Sometimes i'm pushed to get involved in tribal bashing but i remember sensible people that i interact with from such tribe and focus on the mentality of the idiot in perspective.
so I ain't a Yoruba or kogi man again? Now half baked Igbo grin confused set of people! What if I tell you I ain't a Nigerian?
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by ebullient19(f): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
AKWA IBOM AYAYA
That's my beloved state people. I am a proud AkwaIbomite.
Someone from Ibadan said 'they are known to be very clean'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Coldie(m): 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
MissNicole01:
Come and see what Zenith bank did at Eko Hotel roundabout, Lagos. You'll be amazed. Everything nice nice.
You are very pretty

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Atouke: 5:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Uyo Christmas village. A Night View.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Atouke: 5:48am On Dec 17, 2019
More

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by nicedayontop: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
o my home ! ! ! when shall i be in my home. I miss uyo so much since i completed my service about 18 years ago. I really enjoyed the place so much. Peaceful and beautiful environment. I long to be there for a week in the future ; just to relax and burn out all the stress i am going through right now. O my home ! ! ! uyo o my home.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by ubcandid(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
Codes151:
Udom is mad
Udom is a religious fanatic

Udom is not working

Udom is wasting resources

Udom is wicked

Udom is a failure

This is akwa Ibom worse administration

Never again will any one from onna get the ticket.
why are you generalising one man's ineptitude on others. The other ONNA men who ruled the state, didnt they add value?
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Codes151(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2019
ubcandid:

why are you generalising one man's ineptitude on others. The other ONNA men who ruled the state, didnt they add value?
bros none!
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Ikpongiton: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2019
Atouke:
Uyo is currently the best place to be in Nigeria, it is serene, it is clean, good road network and a city on the rise with a government that's responsive to the needs of the citizens within the limits of limited resources.
rome was not built in a day,so love uyo or leave it alone

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Ikpongiton: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2019
Atouke:
Uyo is currently the best place to be in Nigeria, it is serene, it is clean, good road network and a city on the rise with a government that's responsive to the needs of the citizens within the limits of limited resources.
i just misquoted you,my brother

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Ikpongiton: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Techcrunchng:
Overrated city without frequent electric power aside ikot ekpene road and few other streets. Though the city and the state as a whole has the best and sweet road network but things ain't moving well there.
leave uyo and its darkness alone,after all rome was not built in a day.better shut up or get out before i catch you

1 Like

Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by Techcrunchng(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ikpongiton:
leave uyo and its darkness alone,after all rome was not built in a day.better shut up or get out before i catch you
Rome wasn't built in a day; that's true, at lenast your kingsma should have waited until the Rome is completely built. How and where do you intend to catch me? And what are you gonna do?
Re: Christmas Village Opens In Uyo, 21 Storey Building Light Adds To Allure. Pics by LifeOutings: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makeup-Free Bride Weds In Deeper Life Church / Abuja Bride Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Groom Slept With Bridesmaid / Photographer Blasts Wedding Guest Over His Sitting Position (photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.