Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/19 (194 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 3/12/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 1/12/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/19 by dallyemmy: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 08/12/19 by dallyemmy: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, December 8, 2019) -

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for without You, I can do nothing.

2.Thank You Father, for the salvation of my soul and for Your covenant of fruitfulness and multiplication over my life and destiny.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, uproot from my life, family and ministry, anything that is responsible for lack, barrenness and unfruitfulness, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me not be a bench warmer or be idle in Your vineyard; empower me to seek and accept responsibilities, that my spiritual growth may not be stunted, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, don't cut me down from Your vineyard; please, prune me, that I may bring forth much fruits, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never be detached or stray away from You, the source of life, or go back into the the world, that I may not wither, and be gathered as mere firewood, by men, into fire, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me dwell in You and You, in me; please, come and make my life, Your permanent place of abode, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, cause me to be fruitful and multiply, spiritually, materially, financially, academically and maritally, and in all my endeavours, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reward him abundantly for all his labours in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

A Disciplined Tongue / If One Is Disabled Abd Gives Partner Freedom To Sleep Outside, Is It A Sin? / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.