Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

"Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns (2018 Views)

Barr. Morah Mourns Sen. Arthur Nzeribe, Says His Death A Great Loss To Nigeria* / Buhari Mourns Precious Owolabi, Usman Umar Deaths / President Muhammadu Buhari Mourns General Abba Kyari’s Demise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
"Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns

President Muhammadu Buhari has joined Christendom at large in mourning the passing of renowned evangelist, Reinhard Bonnke, 79, describing his transition as a great loss to Nigeria, Africa and entire world.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Saturday, President condoles with government and people of Germany, family and friends of the great preacher and teacher of the Bible, and all his co-labourers in the vineyard, praying that the good Lord will comfort all those that mourn him.

President Buhari affirms that Bonnke’s crusades in Nigeria, across Africa and the globe strongly accentuated the message of Jesus Christ, and his vision and zeal for the salvation of souls clearly helped the world in understanding the power of love and kindness as universal language.

The President prays that the Almighty God will accept the soul of the departed preacher, believing that his legendary contributions to the body of Christ in teaching and writing will always be remembered by posterity.

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.
http://igberetvnews.com/1182288/great-loss-nigeria-africa-president-buhari-mourns/

Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by wwwihy: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nice one from Mr President.
May the soul of the Great Evangelist rest in Perfect Peace.

In his lifetime, despite being the most travelled Evangelist of the Century, Reinhard Bonnke, never crave nor bought a private jet.

His life was Christlike. Never join the bad wagons of Posterity Preachers that live opulence lifestyle , while the sheeps live in Penuries and destitution.

He never make

1 Like

Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by AgentNairaland(f): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wetin Consign Slave To Mourns The Child Of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by itsme01: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
cry

RIP

I remember his crusade at Ibadan back then early 2000s

Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by itsme01: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Am sure your own Jesus created in your head by colonial slave master would be proud of you.. because yishua the son of mariam preached against people like you and you dont represent what he stands for or what God sent him for, nor died for

Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by AgentNairaland(f): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:

Am sure your own Jesus created in your head by colonial slave master would be proud of you.. because yishua the son of mariam preached against people like you and you dont represent what he stands for or what God sent him for

And I Am Very Sure Your own Late Prophet, Husband of many wives and concubines in person of Mumuhamad would be proud of you because your 72 virgins in Al-jannah the garden of sxx are in good shape all you have to do is just behead someone tomorrow you this Eru jati-jati grin
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by SEGLIZ: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgentNairaland:

your comment shows who the true slave is.
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by itsme01: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgentNairaland:

And I Am Very Sure Your own Late Prophet, Husband of many wives and concubines in person of Mumuhamad would be proud of you because your 72 virgins in Al-jannah the garden of sxx are in good shape all you have to do is just behead someone tomorrow you this Eru jati-jati grin

no wonder

you are both ignorant of Bible and quran... you are just passing this life like a spectator, its not too late for you to read and have sense or your soul would perish without any form of redemption

well Jesus clearly stated that he would deny people like you using his name for your own black minded evil
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by AgentNairaland(f): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

your comment shows who the true slave is.

Slave of allah the god of Muhammad grin
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by AgentNairaland(f): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:

no wonder

you are both ignorant of Bible and quran... you are just passing this life like a spectator, its not too late for you to read and have sense or your soul would perish without any for of redemption

To read what?? Hope not quran the war manual book.. What consign Islam, allah and Muhammad with redemption
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by imiski(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
The OP got Buhari wrong he was not talking of Reinhard Bonkie but Nigerian democrazy.
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by ZombieTERROR: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
So many kids on the forum nowadays

SMH
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by itsme01: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgentNairaland:

To read what?? Hope not quran the war manual book.. What consign Islam, allah and Muhammad with redemption

you are just as ignorant as anything, i have read quran, bible , torah and books of mosses and i can tell you openly.. only a dunce calls quran war manual and old testament love manual

but then common sense is not common this days
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by AgentNairaland(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:

you are just as ignorant as anything, i have read quran, bible , torah and books of mosses and i can tell you openly.. only a dunce calls quran war manual and old tetament love manual

Don't let's us talk much, just behead someone tomorrow and have your 72 virgins increased
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by itsme01: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Don't let's us talk much, just behead someone tomorrow and have your 72 virgins increased

why dont you also kill peoples first born like mosses did in your bible, or poison rivers killing thousands of innocent or invade jericho and Ai like Joshua and isreali army just to plunder and kill innocent people

You can also go on killing spree like David and Solomon just to plunder neighborin city because God told you the land is now yours and you must displace original settlers , killing and maiming them
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by SEGLIZ: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Slave of allah the god of Muhammad grin

Matt 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
If this is true then I'm really touched!
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by udoakwa(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
useless man, as if he cares about humanity
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Animal in human skin.

Democratic Jihadist.

If na one sheikh die for Saudi, Buhari for declare public holiday.

Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by Olaikpu1: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

why dont you also kill peoples first born like mosses did in your bible, or poison rivers killing thousands of innocent or invade jericho and Ai like Joshua and isreali army just to plunder and kill innocent people

You can also go on killing spree like David and Solomon just to plunder neighborin city because God told you the land is now yours and you must displace original settlers , killing and maiming them
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by Olaikpu1: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

you are just as ignorant as anything, i have read quran, bible , torah and books of mosses and i can tell you openly.. only a dunce calls quran war manual and old testament love manual

[/s]
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by Olaikpu1: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

no wonder

you are both ignorant of Bible and quran... you are just passing this life like a spectator, its not too late for you to read and have sense or your soul would perish without any form of redemption

well Jesus clearly stated that he would deny people like you using his name for your own black minded evil
[/s]
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by Racoon(m): 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
"Animal in crase man skiny, crase man...." God bless Fela.
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by obidark: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
rot already morafvcker....

compost....
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by Olaikpu1: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

Am sure your own Jesus created in your head by colonial slave master would be proud of you.. because yishua the son of mariam preached against people like you and you dont represent what he stands for or what God sent him for, nor died for

[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by Olaikpu1: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cry

RIP

I remember his crusade at Ibadan back then early 2000s

[/s]
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by AgentNairaland(f): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Matt 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Abi Muhammad was sent to Africa??
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by AgentNairaland(f): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
itsme01:

Jesus Christ so your senses is now up side down telling me that Moses killed the first born.. Well I knw you won't like hearing 72 virgins in sex garden
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by SEGLIZ: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Abi Muhammad was sent to Africa??

Jesus was sent to the entire world.
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by obidark: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

Jesus was sent to the entire world.

something wrong with you....

soo,somebody that doesnt even look like you was sent to you....??
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by SEGLIZ: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

something wrong with you....

soo,somebody that doesnt even look like you was sent to you....??

yes, I'm allergic to toxic people like you, one way thinker.
Re: "Great Loss To Nigeria, Africa" - President Buhari Mourns by obidark: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
SEGLIZ:

yes, I'm allergic to toxic people like you, one way thinker.

soo,a white person was sent to you to save your black butt....??
and you realy believe that....??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As Northerners Protest Against President Buhari / Crude In Commercial Quantity Discovered In Benue Trough – NNPC / Fulani People Brainwashed To Think All Of Nigeria Belongs To Them—Prof Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.