Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider (29572 Views)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Abuja | Co-tenant / Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant / Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos | Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by HenryWilliams(m): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2019
timothydgreat:

I can relate. Personally for me, I will advise anyone body that whenever u want to rent an apartment in Lagos, raining season is the best time. to avoid stories.

This is the main koko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by fatymore(f): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2019
maasoap:

No one really owe up to a million and DISCO wouldn't disconnect the power supply. You're talking about direct billing method, aka crazy billing where you are given a bill of 12 months in just one month.

As a home owner, get meters for your tenants, either prepaid or digital ones. Or still, negotiate the direct billing method with the marketer.
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by millionboi2: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ilaw25:
Op, you forget to mention something

weytin pursue previous tenant.... Hope the landlord no dey use tenant Destiny dey soakgarri
how?
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by vikithor(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
besides renting a home,do you have additional skills that you might need to earn,like driving and driving license?
call us for driving training and driving license,below
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by Christmasdon(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Do not a rent a house where the landlord is also inside the building he is so close. hehn! u won't have the boldness to loud your christian music. You will not do guy in his front. let your landlord and his children go out of that vicinity. yeah.
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by somehow: 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Can anyone help with a secured mini flat or 2 bedroom flat around Airport road /Ajao estate, Ilupeju, Mende, jibowu, Yaba or anywhere else between 300 and 400 yearly rent?

Urgent Oo

If you have any tolet within these areas and the budget, kindly call on mua
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by Trezagezz: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s][/s]j
tonymyke4life:

I was expecting an idiot to speak. And he just did. Not all information are meant for everybody. The people that needs the info, I'm sure are grateful. Not frustrated goat like u that finds faults in every good deeds. Chai! I pity those who are close to u. undecided
[s][/s]

And one bastard from multiple unknown offspring just appeared to my joke....

Phoooooooolll

Go get a life
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by paix(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
fippycbk:

Some have so many financial engagements in January for e.g. school fees. Besides, avoiding rent in January has always been some people's way of planning.
It still boils down to planning.

1 Like

Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by Erums(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mine is.. Always rent a house with two exits for safety reasons.. Thanks
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by Legendguru: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oh
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by tonymyke4life(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Trezagezz:
[/s]j[s]

And one bastard from multiple unknown offspring just appeared to my joke....

Phoooooooolll

Go get a life

It's only a fool dat wud misbehave and call it a joke. I'm not here to trade banters, only to bring ur foolishness to light. Take it of leave. Ain't replying ur sorry ass again cos my data is worth much dan ur IQ.

HAPPY SUNDAY cool
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by Rizmo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2019
MoIbrahim:
Who are your neighbours? Are your way of lives compatible? What do they do for a living?

Also is the landlord going to be your neighbour? Having your landlord as a neighbour is usually a serious wahala.
Very important. No matter how nice they seem, they are ALWAYS a source of discomfort. Currently going through such situation.
Will leave as soon as my current rent expires.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by dangoteinlaw: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
There are so many pros and cons especially renting in Lagos, all four requirements don't always come together for Instance where I live in there's constant power supply, good proximity, due to the population the security is high infact nothing like robbery. But the downside is that noise, don't even think of sleeping in the afternoon, even as early as 3:30am cars and tricycles have started making noise. For me u believe it's rhe small price to pay for the constant electricity and security I enjoy. My road is almost like a market, my wife could come out with a boxer and cook soup without going longer than 20metres.

1 Like

Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by Truthbites: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Add accessibility and roads..some roads can be so flooded eh
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by Trezagezz: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
[s][/s]
tonymyke4life:

It's only a fool dat wud misbehave and call it a joke. I'm not here to trade banters, only to bring ur foolishness to light. Take it of leave. Ain't replying ur sorry ass again cos my data is worth much dan ur IQ.

HAPPY SUNDAY cool
[s][/s]

IQ from a dead Idiot...
Not reading words with u this clown n ur stupidity has crippled ur mentality to the extent that u can't afford data..
Bastard son of a thousand father's
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by oblozzolawrence: 10:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Ilaw25:
Op, you forget to mention something

weytin pursue previous tenant.... Hope the landlord no dey use tenant Destiny dey soakgarri
grin cheesy grin no be lie ooo...fear jazz ooo

1 Like

Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by oblozzolawrence: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Starlight10:
like What? I have paid and signed the tenancy agreements. But why did you say So?
No be woman yhu be....?...if yhu know yhu know. angry
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by Gryffindor: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2019
fatymore:
I don't know why old tenants that has been living for so long in a house like owing Electricity bill and when leaving they won't clear the bill.

Imagine owing up to a million naira?

If you do such in my house, amma collect court order for you ni and seize all your property until you pay.
���

You might park out n the "NEPA" ppl continue to calculate rent for that apartment ,hence there wasn't any disconnection done
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by Gryffindor: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2019
HolyHero:
Check the agreement and make sure it’s not too demanding.. I once saw a agreement that says a visitor can’t sleep for more than two days.

lmao
Re: Renting A House? 5 Things To Consider by nnamdiosu(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Starlight10:
I just paid for a BQ, moving out of my parents house next week. Don't know if i really want to. But i know i have to.

Youll be fine...the first two weeks will be hell. Resist any temptation to spend just one night with them.
After that, you'll be enjoying your new place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Building A Standard 3 Bedroom Bungalow / Top 4 Most Affordable Areas To Live In The Lagos Mainland / Lekki Gardens Finishings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.