Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday (60111 Views)

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix) / I’ve Never Kissed Any Woman In Movies – Ogogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by GEOANDSONS: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by tstx(m): 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dope
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by tfelicityk(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Happy birthday to him. He deserved it... I wish him long live and more prosperous life.
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ogogo , one of the few Yeriba actors i respect .

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nice one, happy birthday Ogogo.
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by kweenybarbie(f): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hehe naija I hail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by VanPOLICE: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
obafemee80:
Senator Solomon Adeola, also known as Yayi, has gifted a Toyota Venza SUV to veteran Nollywood star Taiwo Hassan AKA Ogogo for his birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny9_TWUOHuM

Popular yoruba Nollywood actor, Taiwo Hassan, popularly known as Ogogo, celebrated his 60th birthday anniversary on the 6th of December 2019.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

The birthday bash had several dignitaries in attendance, including Senator Solomon Olamilekan Adeola, also known as Yayi, who gifted Ogogo a Toyota Venza SUV.

Other attendees includes Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo, as well as fellow Yoruba movie artists.

“Owo Blow” star, Ogogo, clocked 60 on the 31st of October, 2019. This comes a Month after his close friend and fellow actor, Yinka Quadri, celebrated his 60th birthday.

Ogogo is a graduate of automobile engineering from YabaTech, Lagos. He worked as an auto-mechanic with Lagos State Water Corporation before going fully into acting in 1994.

About The Toyota Venza Crossover SUV

Ogogo’s birthday gift, the five-passenger Venza, is based on the Camry chassis. The name ‘Venza‘ is a portmanteau of  ‘Ven’ture and Mon’za’.

Inside, it has standard features like dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth, a 6.1-inch touch screen, a USB port, and a six-speaker audio system. Others features includes navigation system, heated front seats, or satellite radio.

Venza is powered by either Toyota’s 3.5-liter 2GR-FE V6 or all-new 2.7-liter 1AR-FE I4 engine. Both engines employs a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive are available as options.

https://autojosh.com/moment-senator-yayi-handed-the-keys-of-toyota-venza-suv-to-nollywood-star-taiwo-hassan-a-k-a-ogogo-as-birthday-gift/

Video credit FaceTV
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by RexTramadol1: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Who is Ogogoro again?
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by Ykc2(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
joey150:
Ye Nigerians....

There goes our 'yams'.

The problem with 'fourth-world' countries is that the whole leadership lacks any sense of urgency, focus or vision.

Our national wealth is being tossed around by a bunch of charlatans bereft of ideas.

But you know the best part, they are spiting us to our faces and we are simply turning the other cheek.

Mr Senator, you're being paid more than 500x the national minimum wage, so why not splash some of that cash on an SUV?!

I don't think Nigeria is among 4th world country, nigeria is in 6th world category where afganistan Yemen Somalia belong
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by pacespot(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hbd ogogo, one of my favorite actors in those days. Some of my friends were even calling me ogogo.
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by micflo28(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
What is the senator doing to fight poverty in his assigned corridor?
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by mogboyelade(f): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
LordAzubuike:
One of those boring and sluggish Yoruba actors you just begin to wonder how they managed to blow.
you called OGOGO boring and sluggish? You must be joking. Olamide in one of his song even said 'action po bi ogogo'.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by Wyse1: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
both of them are from the same town ilaro yewa south local government Ogun state that town is where the federal polytechnic is situated in Ogun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by texazzpete(m): 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
visijo:
A man can work for 10yrs with unemployed wife and still be happy, But a woman will work 5dys and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.�

The ‘unemployed wife’ works round the clock at home, cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids.

More often than not, the unemployed husband loafs around at home drinking beer to drown his sorrows and refusing to do any work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by eyinola: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thank God,the last time i saw him, he was driving in a Toyota Camry 2000 model
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by MorataFC: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
visijo:
A man can work for 10yrs with unemployed wife and still be happy, But a woman will work 5dys and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.�
hmmm, words of elders
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by berbs: 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
LordAzubuike:
One of those boring and sluggish Yoruba actors you just begin to wonder how they managed to blow.
Boring ke sluggish ke Nawa oooo undecided
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by Myhusband(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
constituency project?

If I catch yayi ehn

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
joey150:
Ye Nigerians....

There goes our 'yams'.

The problem with 'fourth-world' countries is that the whole leadership lacks any sense of urgency, focus or vision.

Our national wealth is being tossed around by a bunch of charlatans bereft of ideas.

But you know the best part, they are spiting us to our faces and we are simply turning the other cheek.

Mr Senator, you're being paid more than 500x the national minimum wage, so why not splash some of that cash on an SUV?!

It is official, we are now 'FIFTH WORLD' country
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by ruffDiamond: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
LordAzubuike:
E be like say u dey cra..ze na that useless bearded slowpoke Pit Edocraze na im make sense ABI?? fuccking retar.dz

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by Horlaslim(m): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2019
The senator that represent my constituency, never for once see is work or project. The only time I hear about him is election period and now giving actor cars n co... oh Nigeria my country celebrating nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 10, 2019
texazzpete:

The ‘unemployed wife’ works round the clock at home, cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids.

More often than not, the unemployed husband loafs around at home drinking beer to drown his sorrows and refusing to do any work.
Work round the clock?? If she is not married, she will not cook clean or take care of her home?? Would she call that being employed if she is single??
Stop promoting laziness among wives!!!

These women are the first to ask for maid for everything.. You re making it seems as if cooking food that everyone will eat is equivalent to earning an income!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by thelilnegro(m): 1:09am On Dec 10, 2019
I was there
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by thelilnegro(m): 1:11am On Dec 10, 2019
mogboyelade:
you called OGOGO boring and sluggish? You must be joking. Olamide in one of his song even said 'action po bi ogogo'.
He is actually very reserved..

2 Likes

Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by thelilnegro(m): 1:12am On Dec 10, 2019
eyinola:
Thank God,the last time i saw him, he was driving in a Toyota Camry 2000 model
True
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by Lastmankc(m): 1:38am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=visijo post=84775376]A man can work for 10yrs with unemployed wife and still be happy, But a woman will work 5dys and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.�[/quote
But, why is it like that
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by Enemyofpeace: 3:26am On Dec 10, 2019
Rubbish. Just because they gaved him one yeye second hand manual car, person no go hear word again. Poverty is a decease
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by yetunsbay(m): 5:04am On Dec 10, 2019
LordAzubuike:
OK, u're seen
Re: Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday by mamaafrik(m): 5:22am On Dec 10, 2019
LordAzubuike:
really,you have inferiority complex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) / Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Olamide Meets President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.