Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

When Can This President Be Impeached? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Can This President Be Impeached? (763 Views)

Buhari At 78: If Only We Knew This President - Femi Adesina / Is This President Muhammadu Buhari? / Is This President Buhari's New Ministers List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Can This President Be Impeached? by kestino(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
sad sad This nation is really falling apart since the ascension of this president. What I can predict is a Military coup in this country.

My question to everybody here is, what will it take to impeach this very president?
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by lordlugards: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Save this here GMB will not be on seat by 7 Dec 2020.
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by ABCthings: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
kestino:
sad sad This nation is really falling apart since the ascension of this president. What I can predict is a Military coup in this country.

My question to everybody here is, what will it take to impeach this very president?
Someone you just elected, you well?
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by mrvitalis(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
kestino:

Firstly u need an independent national assembly which we don't have

1 Like

Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by leokid866: 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lol....shey it is you thst wants to impeach him....shey you you dont know your legislators and representatives you can write to? First of all what is your probably cause? Also shey na you want organise the couple? You can't learn from ojukwu and abacha?
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by losky83: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
kestino:

probably after you hang yourself for supporting evil and get a VIP sit in hell with a volcano beneath your ass.then maybe impeachment might just be looked into.
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by kestino(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
losky83:
probably after you hang yourself for supporting evil and get a VIP sit in hell with a volcano beneath your ass.then maybe impeachment might just be looked into.

grin what do u expect me to say na, the country don tire me, I just wish our fallen heroes could rise up to see the independence they agitated for
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by Okoroawusa: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
You can just declare a revolution
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by kestino(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
leokid866:
Lol....shey it is you thst wants to impeach him....shey you you dont know your legislators and representatives you can write to? First of all what is your probably cause? Also shey na you want organise the couple? You can't learn from ojukwu and abacha?

What we're experiencing now is far worse
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by orisa37: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Okorocha just told us that our NASS is full of illiterate Northerners who can not understand English let alone understand the Constitution.
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by ALPHABASE: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
HE PROMISED TO HAND OVER TO WESTERNERS IN 2020, SO TELL ME HOW AND WHO’S GONNA IMPEACH HIM
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by helinues: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Awon olodo who do not know how things work..

Why not go carry placard for Aso rock and demand for his resignations.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by leokid866: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
kestino:

What we're experiencing now is far worse

Okay please just leave us out of your plans....as they say a bird in hand is better than two in the bush.....if you want to go hunting we wish you well.
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by Afamed: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
kestino:

The question should be. On what constitutional breach did you want to impeach the President?

Or you think, you can just wake up in a day, and just dream of impeaching the President with your 5%?
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by Afamed: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
lordlugards:
Save this here GMB will not be on seat by 7 Dec 2020.
We have heard worse of this, pathetic wailing children
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by mumumugu(m): 2:23am On Dec 09, 2019
for thinking about this, DSS is coming for you,
Re: When Can This President Be Impeached? by freeze001(f): 3:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Never because the Constitution itself and that if the NASS makes it absolutely impossible.

kestino:

(1) (Reply)

Ariwo Ko Ni Governance By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / If Kano Deaths Are From COVID19, Thousands Should've Died In Lag / I Find It Shocking That We Still Have People Defending The Demolition By Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.