Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. (490 Views)

Venue For Anthony Joshua, Fury Fight Announced / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. by mekaboy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
I wish joshua wins tonight. However it's going to be very difficult due to these points.

1) his opponent have beaten him before, giving him more confidence.

2) his opponent knows his weak point.

3) while his opponent was faster and more flexible, Joshua had heavier punches with less flexibility.

4) His opponent has added more weight to his speed. His punches will have more damaging effects.

Well, let's wish him luck.
Re: Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. by madone: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Go fight ur own fight oo don't stay there typing nonsense
Re: Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. by mekaboy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
madone:

And you are reading and responding to nonsense.
Re: Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
madone:
Sai Baba
Re: Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. by madone: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
mekaboy:

And you are reading and responding to nonsense.
only helping to make ur stupidity world class

1 Like

Re: Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. by madone: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:

Sai Baba
don't start what u can't finish . Look at my moniker again.
Re: Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
madone:
don't start what u can't finish . Look at my moniker again.
I stand with buhari
Re: Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Shame on you

Re: Why It Will Be Hard For Anthony Joshua To Win. by madone: 4:28am On Dec 08, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:

I stand with buhari
so were ur aged brain dead parent so I have no problem with that . Ur son will do the same

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Round 16 / Liverpool Boss Klopp Orders Scouting Reports On Striker Osimhen / 'beating Real Madrid Is Amazing, But The Three Points Are Worth Just As Much'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.