Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Kogi Guber: Engr. Musa Wada Files Petition Before The Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Engr. Musa Wada Files Petition Before The Tribunal (343 Views)

Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello / Engr. Musa Wada Of PDP Picks Sam Aro As Running Mate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Guber: Engr. Musa Wada Files Petition Before The Tribunal by royalamour(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Engr Musa Wada today filled his Petition before the Election Tribunal.

The just concluded Kogi state gubernatorial election in which Yahaya Bello was declared winner was marred with irregularities and violence.

According to reports, over 60 cases of violence were reported. More than 30 persons lost their lives.

The international observers described the election as a violent one.

Yahaya Bello was declared winner by the INEC after he pulled over 400,000 votes. The victory was not without post election violence as the PDP Women Leader in Ofu LGA was burnt alive in her house.

Others such as the wife to the PDP Leader in the same Ofu LGA was shot in the head and she died on the spot. Valuables such as houses, cars, and other properties were also destroyed.

The APC National Women Leader, Hajia Salamatu Beiwa, the SDP gubernatorial candidate, Natasha Akpoti and the PDP candidate, Engr. Musa Wada had after paying a condolence visit to Mrs. Acheju's family, condemned in the strongest terms the killing of the late PDP Women Leader in Ofu.

They called on the security agents and the federal government to fish out the perpetrators of dastardly acts and bring them to justice.

The tribunal is yet to set a date for the hearing of the case.

"I am concerned about my beloved Kogi people. The mandate is rightfully mine. I want to liberated the state, bring back hope and smile onto the faces of my dear Kogi state people" - Engr. Musa Wada said.

http://www.editorialtimes.com/kogi-guber-engr-musa-wada-files-petition-before-the-tribunal/

Re: Kogi Guber: Engr. Musa Wada Files Petition Before The Tribunal by ursullalinda(f): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm....there is no judiciary in our present day Nigeria.....so oga save your money and save yourself the stress.
Re: Kogi Guber: Engr. Musa Wada Files Petition Before The Tribunal by Brandstudio01: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Kogi Guber: Engr. Musa Wada Files Petition Before The Tribunal by Brandstudio01: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
I would've advice you save your money and time sir
Re: Kogi Guber: Engr. Musa Wada Files Petition Before The Tribunal by royalamour(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2019
Brandstudio01:
I would've advice you save your money and time sir

Such spirit as yours isn't good for us.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-emptive Strike 1. (war With France) / President Buhari Appoints New AMCON Boss / What Does Boris Johnson’s Britain Mean For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.