Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia (2310 Views)

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by kidap: 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Below are some photos from the fight between Andy Ruiz and Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia in which Anthony Joshua retains his heavyweight titles.

Joshua wins by unanimous decision! The judges had it 118-110, 118-110 and 119-109

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-from-the-fight-between-andy-ruiz-and-anthony-joshua-in-saudi-arabia/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by kidap: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2019

Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by Monaco2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
I’m happy he won but Ruiz actually gave a good fight, I was actually thinking Joshua will give him a knockout since he has been training restlessly, Ruiz held his ground still, he gave Joshua a knockout the last time, so the fact that Joshua couldn’t give it to him means that the Ruiz is actually good at his game. He will always be remembered as the guy who broke Joshua’s undefeated record
Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by IamCeazer(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ommo, dis guy collet weh weh 4 AJ hand oo, AJ even burst im eye, Chai, na wa ooh, afta all d rakin AR rake AJ still mend am wella wella
Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by Mrsoundoro(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2019
nice one Joshua
Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by Cossybob(m): 12:19am On Dec 08, 2019
I came, I saw and conquered...

AJ cool

1 Like

Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by Ogegeodey(m): 12:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Nigger is looking really rough. Too much training, no time to shave
Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by kenic(m): 1:57am On Dec 08, 2019
Monaco2:
I’m happy he won but Ruiz actually gave a good fight, I was actually thinking Joshua will give him a knockout since he has been training restlessly, Ruiz held his ground still, he gave Joshua a knockout the last time, so the fact that Joshua couldn’t give it to him means that the Ruiz is actually good at his game. He will always be remembered as the guy who broke Joshua’s undefeated record

Biko was it only AJ that trained Several times Ruiz was also seen training ... I don't get it. AJ wanted his belts back and he did... wasn't that challenging enough?

2 Likes

Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by Horus(m): 2:12am On Dec 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZa7m1XG5TM

Anthony Joshua Immediate Reaction After Decision Win Versus Andy Ruiz Jr in Saudi Arabia
Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by boolet: 5:12am On Dec 08, 2019
kenic:

Biko was it only AJ that trained Several times Ruiz was also seen training several ... I don't get it. AJ wanted his belts back and did... wasn't that challenging enough?
Correct!
Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by pode(m): 5:39am On Dec 08, 2019
Ogegeodey:
Nigger is looking really rough. Too much training, no time to shave

Who you that?
Did he forget to bath to during training?
Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by ValCon888: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2019
AJ didn't go for the knockout because it wasn't part of the game plan.
Boxing is about being smart in the ring. That's why an extremely smart fighter like Mayweather won prize money in excess of $1bn and a 50 - 0 perfect record.
Re: More Photos From The Fight Between Andy Ruiz And Anthony Joshua In Saudi Arabia by vanida6: 11:23am On Dec 08, 2019
congrats AJ cool

(1) (Reply)

WWE: Meet Babatunde Aiyegbusi, The Nigerian Wrestler That Rocks The Yoruba 'agba / Victor Oshimen Is A Disgrace A Flop For Napoli / Nba Finals Who Wins? Heat Or Mavs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.