Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures (81249 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B / Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2019
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by veeceesynergy: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Who is she pls
Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by Nature8(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Instablog9ja:
Nice. You can also watch the performance, incase you missed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FvccvB-0qQ
Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by MoIbrahim: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thanks for the info and clarification.
The hype still plenty sha

jaxxy:

Her 1st time In Africa and Nigeria.
There aren’t many female mc’s On her level anymore so she’s ontop.
She came from oblivion to go head to head with nikki is a great feat.
Is she beautiful? That’s relative bt she’s ok
She’s Latino so alot of people identify with her success story.
Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by poweredcom(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dis cubana guys don take over night life for naija oo not a while Dem open Montana cubana for ikeja gra ...after Pablo cubana for v.i Lagos Dem don open enugu again
Not sure dis is enugu
Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by Revolva(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Am not sure this is enugu this is Pablo in V.i na

Where d parte after parte was held I was at d event yesterday na who posted dis on front page head no correct
Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by Legendguru: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Everyone wan make money off that hoe
Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Revolva:
Am not sure this is enugu this is Pablo in V.i na

Where d parte after parte was held I was at d event yesterday na who posted dis on front page head no correct
You paid 5 mill?
Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by Revolva(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
doggedfighter:

You paid 5 mill?
Paid 5 million how

I have VIP tickets as part of the media Influencer na

That club in on adeola.odeku and that was where the after party was held I don't think there is cubana club In enugu for now...I only know owerri n Abuja and PH maybe
Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Revolva:

Paid 5 million how

I have VIP tickets as part of the media Influencer na

That club in on adeola.odeku and that was where the after party was held I don't think there is cubana club In enugu for now...I only know owerri n Abuja maybe
Oh ... Alright
Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by MoIbrahim: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
I just noticed that she's short, as in very short. She too near ground

Jollof123:

There is nothing ordinary in Yansh o. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures by VanTee20(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2019
post=84727410:
.....Only Dettol cares.....

Gino truly cares. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos / Tiwa Savage Calls Out 'Gistlover' Over Sex Tape Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.