Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy (12834 Views)

A couple bought a washing machine and this happened. / Please Recommend A Washing Machine For Home Use / Need Assistance In Getting A Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Grace001: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2019
Obviously the top loader doesn’t have the option of warm/hot water for baby clothes
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Ichie233(m): 4:25am On Dec 20, 2019
How much did you buy
frozen70:

Thanks dear, I finally bought it today and will like to consult with you on any issues I don't get to understand during operation

But I believe its going to be easy for me to use

This is the picture
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2019
Ichie233:
How much did you buy

I bought it 73,000 from fouani LG show room for 8kg
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by bulbutcher(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Google top ten. Best top loaders
Or .most reliable washing
machmachines.
Best washers or the ones DAT last longest with :owithout faults
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Ameboperoo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
frozen70:

Thanks dear, I finally bought it today and will like to consult with you on any issues I don't get to understand during operation

This is the picture
I also bought 8kg from a shop here in Kogi but it's like mine is different than the one you posted the picture.
I hope I've not bought fake/clone Sha.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ameboperoo:

I also bought 8kg from a shop here in Kogi but it's like mine is different than the one you posted the picture.

Well I want to believe its the same

Though I bought mine from fouani the main LG products importers

I don't compromise standard when it comes to electrical

I go straight to their solo importer

But you can Google fouani sales outlets in Kogi, take a look at theirs and get home to compare it

I bought mine 73k

I don't know how much you bought your
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ameboperoo:

Mine is 8kg and at the back they wrote 32kg as the total weight

Let me see yours picture
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Ameboperoo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
The carton is like this

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Lush100(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2020
If u want washing machine,
Just buy thermacool.(even single tub)
U will use it till u are tired.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Bloomingbud(f): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2020
icenti:
I bought Hisense not quite long from their showroom in icm. It's automatic single loader wash and spin. It doesn't consume power and it's stress free using it since you don't have to switch loader. Both washing raising and spinning are done in the same tub automatically. Paid about 67

Hello I recently bought hisense automatic single loader 8kg and I have issues with the spinning, it makes terrible sound and shakes all over when its spinning. What could be the issue pls?
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by zenith4biz(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bloomingbud:

Hello I recently bought hisense automatic single loader 8kg and I have issues with the spinning, it makes terrible sound and shakes all over when its spinning. What could be the issue pls?

Make sure you don't lump the cloth and ensure that the cover is inside on top of the clothes and not on top of the spinning machine

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Bloomingbud(f): 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
zenith4biz:

Make sure you don't lump the cloth and ensure that the cover is inside on top of the clothes and not on top of the spinning machine

It doesn't have any cover inside, I'll watch out for the lumped clothes thank you.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Jude82: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
frozen70:

This is the picture
How would you describe your experience with the roller jet so far. Am considering buying one.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Kemimarch16(f): 9:27pm On May 29, 2020
I'm using century and it very nice

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by olumzzz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bloomingbud:

Check the surface where u put it. It will wobble and make noise while spinning if the surface isn't level. It's all about the balance.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by SirWhiteFish: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Bloomingbud:

It doesn't have any cover inside, I'll watch out for the lumped clothes thank you.
I will suggest you go back to where you bought it I tell them you were not given a cover for the spinner.

I used this at my laundry. Apart from the main lid that covers the spinner ( labeled 1) there is another lid that is supposed to be inside the spinner used to press down clothes (labeled 2). Check the picture below. You will see an object that has 3 openings each, if you don't press it down on the clothes well, it will be making alot of noise

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by alliyuf(f): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
amyik:
I use scan frost for 5 years now. Double tub.
Are you still using it?
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Heyllle(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2021
I have a very small apartment, there was no place for a full-fledged washing machine at all. I decided to buy a portable one and started exploring the market. I found an excellent model Panda Pan56mgw2. It is quite roomy, it has 10 modes, which is very good for such a small machine.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by jeffryBr: 11:21am On Jan 11, 2023
When considering purchasing a top-loading washing machine, the first thing to consider is the capacity. For a normal-sized family, a washing machine with a capacity of around 8-10 kg would be a good choice. This will allow you to wash larger loads of laundry at once, saving time and energy. Additionally, it's important to consider the weight when you choose a washing machine, the lighter washing machine will be easier to move around if you are considering washing machine rental in the future.

In terms of features, you may want to look for a washing machine with multiple wash cycle options, such as delicate and heavy-duty cycles. Also, a washing machine with an automatic load sensing feature which can adjust the water level and wash time based on the load size is a good choice as well.

As for the power supply, you should consider that you will be using a normal 3kv generator Elemax when purchasing. Make sure that the machine you choose is compatible with your generator's power rating, and that it can run smoothly with the generator.

Finally, consider going for a washing machine with a good energy rating, such as the ones with A++ or A+++ rating. This will help you save money on your energy bills in the long run. In addition, if you want to avoid the upfront cost of buying the washing machine, you may look into washing machine rental options,like AAR, which can give you access to high-quality machines without having to pay the full purchase price upfront.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Trippledots(m): 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Op, how has the experience of the washing machine been? Will you recommend it becaise I'm shopping for a 6kg scanfrost top loader at the moment but not sure.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by ohnaigee(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Clean used 50 Liters Scanfrost refrigerator & 2 Liters Century Blender with Grinder is available for quick sale @65k in Lekki Phase 1, with recipt => oh ate wan ate, fur fur s3x, fur s3x tri tri..
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by randymirrors(f): 7:59am On May 07, 2023
Trippledots:
Op, how has the experience of the washing machine been? Will you recommend it becaise I'm shopping for a 6kg scanfrost top loader at the moment but not sure.

frozen70 for your attention.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 8:16am On May 07, 2023
randymirrors:

frozen70 for your attention.

Honestly I have no regrets using it

Scanfrost and LG products are the only two best products I use in all my appliances at home

But I make sure I buy them from fouani if LG

And from any Spar supermarket if scanfrost

I don't want to waste money buying fake of these products

I will rather pay more for quality than less for fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by randymirrors(f): 8:32am On May 07, 2023
frozen70:

Honestly I have no regrets using it

Scanfrost and LG products are the only two best products I use in all my appliances at home

But I make sure I buy them from fouani if LG

And from any Spar supermarket if scanfrost

I don't want to waste money buying fake of these products

I will rather pay more for quality than less for fake

Really appreciate your feedback.
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by frozen70(f): 2:46pm On May 07, 2023
randymirrors:

Really appreciate your feedback.
You are welcome dear
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by billyG(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2023
I bought this Hisense washing machine 3yrs ago it work fine on manual..I have been trying to operate it on auto mode:To soak,wash(6X),rinse & spin to no avail even the user manual is scanty & not explicit.
Pls who has used this washing machine should help me.

Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by seanwilliam(m): 6:47am On Jan 07
frozen70:

You are welcome dear
Good morning. Are you still using the lg washing machine?
from your experience with it, do you recommend the Lg?
Don’t quote me directly. Mention me below . Thanks bro
Re: I Need A Washing Machine And What Product To Buy by Oem18(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14
seanwilliam:

Good morning. Are you still using the lg washing machine?
from your experience with it, do you recommend the Lg?
Don’t quote me directly. Mention me below . Thanks bro

If you want to buy a lg washing machine
WhatsApp:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Having An Affair / Obams Dispatch Lagos Door Step Pickup And Delivery From 800naira / Thrift Fashion Items You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.