Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight (3523 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Bestienews: 1:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Former heavyweight champion, Andy Ruiz, has said he lost to Anthony Joshua on Saturday night because he gained too much weight during the preparation for the rematch.

Ruiz yelled into the microphone, shouting “Who wants to see the third fight”,?

Quoting his words, he said, “I gained too much weight”.

READ MORE: >>>> https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/12/breaking-i-was-not-prepared-says-ruiz.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 08, 2019
These two actors are in bed together milking money from naive people. Staged/fake fights to make money! Next fight, Ruiz will win!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Brandstudio01: 1:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Smiles
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by LabDNA: 1:44am On Dec 08, 2019
Yes you gained too much weight because you kept celebrating and eating tortillas till you got fatter like a pig.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Crofton: 1:55am On Dec 08, 2019
So, all these while you were aware of the rematch, you didn't prepare adequately .
Only Nigeria government can be more careless and irresponsible .

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Crofton: 1:58am On Dec 08, 2019
LabDNA:
Yes you gained too much weight because you kept celebrating and eating tortillas till you got fatter like a pig.

Funny enough, few weeks after the first match he lost weight through disciplined training routine .

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by eTECTIV: 2:53am On Dec 08, 2019
See excuse... D same way AJ wasn't prepared... 3rd fight kor , Baba jus wants anoda payday afta seeing how lucrative it is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by osizi06(m): 4:07am On Dec 08, 2019
Vv
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by ijaw1stson: 4:08am On Dec 08, 2019
After all the mouth wey you make? Bros why you de lie like this?

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Bossontop(m): 4:14am On Dec 08, 2019
E talk say na...."i gained so much weight"

Lwkmd

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Bluntguy: 4:19am On Dec 08, 2019
If he loses weight next time, it won't end in a unanimous decision. Joshua will knock him out flat.
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by SlimDaddyPee: 4:34am On Dec 08, 2019
So all this people are using us to play tinko tinko.

Koni da fun gbogboyin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by CyberEBOLA(m): 4:36am On Dec 08, 2019
SlimDaddyPee:
So all this people are using us to play tinko tinko.

Koni da fun gbogboyin
Dont mind them. Imagine saying he wasnt prepared as if they just told him about the fight last night

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by udoakwa(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2019
This guy called Ruiz sound incredibly stupid, exactly like the present (APC) Nigerian government...
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by pode(m): 5:30am On Dec 08, 2019
Bestienews:
Former heavyweight champion, Andy Ruiz, has said he lost to Anthony Joshua on Saturday night because he gained too much weight during the preparation for the rematch.

READ MORE: >>>> https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/12/breaking-i-was-not-prepared-says-ruiz.html?m=1

With shout to, NOBODY

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by kayusely70(m): 5:55am On Dec 08, 2019
He must be kidding!
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 08, 2019
Kemz77:
These two actors are in bed together milking money from naive people. Staged/fake fights to make money! Next fight, Ruiz will win!
Has if they steal money from your family
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Bidemiblog01(f): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2019
Bestienews:

ode, not well prepared ko

Meanwhile grin

Download full video as Anthony Joshua defeats Andy Ruiz to regain heavyweight title

Anthony Joshua regains heavyweight title as he defeats Andy Ruiz with a classy win.

The Nigerian born British boxer defeated his counterpart on points with his smart display.

Joshua won an unanimous verdict, with two judges giving the fight to the Briton 119-110 and the other 119-109.

Ruiz knocked down Joshua four times on the way to a seventh-round upset win in New York in June but there was none of the drama in the rematch as Joshua controlled the fight with his movement and better timing of his punches.

Joshua won back the WBA, WBO and IBF belts.

See photos below �

Download the video via the link below � � �

https://bidemiblog.com/2019/12/top-videos/anthony-joshua-defeats-andy-ruiz-to-regain-heavyweight-title/
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by BykeLaByke: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2019
Man gained 15lbs before the fight last night,he's a very unserious person.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by bkool7(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2019
Aj has other ppl to fight.
He's not into boxing because of u.
Moreover, the contract only has two fights
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by WildChild00(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2019
eTECTIV:
See excuse... D same way AJ wasn't prepared... 3rd fight kor , Baba jus wants anoda payday afta seeing how lucrative it is...

Lol grin

There is money in sports bro
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Lamasta(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2019
Andy Ruiz the boxing comedian grin
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Babayomi22(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2019
see dis man... Did he want to turn this match to season film... Third match koor... AJ For sure cool
Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Tedpgrass: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2019
Bestienews:

No sir..
Lost the op...
Neeeeexttt!!

Re: BREAKING: I Was Not Prepared, Says Ruiz As He Call For A Third Fight by Numerouno94(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2019
grin
Eya sowi 4 him.
AJ has a mandatory WBO fight wit Usyk.
He shuld try Wilder for now after his (Rematch btwn Wilder nd Fury February)

(1) (Reply)

The Bundesliga Is Crap / Ac Milan Coach Allegri Hails Taye Taiwo Progress! / Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.