Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ruiz Jr Vs Joshua 2: Andy Ruiz Wants To Face Anthony Joshua A Third Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ruiz Jr Vs Joshua 2: Andy Ruiz Wants To Face Anthony Joshua A Third Time (298 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruiz Jr Vs Joshua 2: Andy Ruiz Wants To Face Anthony Joshua A Third Time by OvieBlogger: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Ruiz Jr vs Joshua 2: Andy Ruiz wants to face Anthony Joshua a third time after losing rematch

Andy Ruiz Jr called for a trilogy fight with Anthony Joshua after losing their rematch in Saudi Arabia on Saturday night.

Ruiz shocked the world on June 1 when he dropped and stopped Joshua in seven rounds in New York but the Mexican-American handed back the IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight world titles in a unanimous decision when they met for a second time in the Diriyah Arena.

"I was chasing him too much. Who wants to see the trilogy fight?" Ruiz Jr said on Sky Sports afterwards.

"It was his night. I didn't prepare how I should have, I gained too much weight.

"I don't want to give too many excuses, he boxed me around. If we do the third, best believe I get in the best shape of my life.

"[The weight] affected me. I thought I'd feel stronger, thought I'd feel better. I tried to train myself, but I don't want to give no excuses. Anthony Joshua did a hell of a job.

"Who wants to see the third trilogy fight?"

"Without a doubt... If you heard, we're going to do a third," replied Joshua.

"Man, the first time was so nice, I had to do it twice!

"A man like me makes no excuses. This is about boxing. I'm used to knocking guys out. I got caught last time, no excuses, I gave him the credit.

"I respect Andy and his trainer so much. I wanted to show the sweet science of this lovely sport.

"Stay hungry, stay humble. I'm humble in defeat and will stay humble in victory.

"Careers are all about experience, I took my loss and bounced back, anyone can do it. You want me to retire and give up?"

>>>>> https://amebo9ja.com/ruiz-jr-vs-joshua-2-andy-ruiz-wants-to-face-anthony-joshua-a-third-time-after-losing-rematch/

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Hosts Over 1000 Contingents For NIPOST National Sports Festival / Boxing / Pep Guardiola – VAR A Big Mess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.