Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,942 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

"My Weight Affected Me" - Andy Ruiz Says After Losing To Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Weight Affected Me" - Andy Ruiz Says After Losing To Anthony Joshua (516 Views)

Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / "My Hip Was Killing Me" - Andy Murray Reveals Cruel Moment He Knew It Was Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Weight Affected Me" - Andy Ruiz Says After Losing To Anthony Joshua by Mrsoundoro(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2019
Mexican was simply below-par in Saudi, nevertheless, and afterwards he lamented the poor preparation that saw him pile on almost 20lbs.

“It was his night. I didn't prepare how I should have, I gained too much weight,” Ruiz told Sky Sports.

“I don't want to give too many excuses, he boxed me around. If we do the third, best believe I get in the best shape of my life.

“[The weight] affected me. I thought I'd feel stronger, thought I'd feel better. I tried to train myself, but I don't want to give no excuses. Anthony Joshua did a hell of a job.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/08/my-weight-affected-me-andy-ruiz-says-after-losing-to-anthony-joshua/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: "My Weight Affected Me" - Andy Ruiz Says After Losing To Anthony Joshua by Hypnotise: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2019
No excuse. Take it like that. You win some, you lose some.
Re: "My Weight Affected Me" - Andy Ruiz Says After Losing To Anthony Joshua by falcon01: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2019
I wanted Ruiz to Win again, but I know it's all setup
Re: "My Weight Affected Me" - Andy Ruiz Says After Losing To Anthony Joshua by angelEmade: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2019
everyone has an excuse
Re: "My Weight Affected Me" - Andy Ruiz Says After Losing To Anthony Joshua by kidap: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2019
You are giving excuses already bro

[s]
“I don't want to give too many excuses, he boxed me around. If we do the third, best believe I get in the best shape of my life.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Jurgen Klopp Says He Always Knew Wolves’ Adama Traore Would Flourish Under The R / Magical Messi Did It Again / Mikel Quits Trabazonspor Amid Coronavirus Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.