Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? (10947 Views)

Did Mourinho Fail At Real Madrid? / Hazard V Kagawa. Players To Watch Out For Next Season / Mourinhood: The Makings Of Mourinho's Controversial Red Cards (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by bignaija(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2010
maybe ?
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by Ecash1: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2010
All said and done,Mourinho is just simply good at it.If you go through the book "48 laws of power or the art of war " you will not blame this guy.In as much as i don't too much like this guy,i give it to him,He is a master at his game.Without people like Mourinho,the scene will be dull and uninteresting,besides the players would have pulled that out themselves. This video is absolutely hilarious. grin
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by ritchboy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2010
Yeah, he was supposed to give instructions based on the chance that Real Madrid will 'probably' be 4-0 up ten minutes to the end of the game, infact he should have told them to get red cards 2-0 up at halftime . . . see what emotions do to grown men.

Eldee, i'm afraid to inform you you are talking nonsense cheesy

Jose didnt have to know they'll be exactly 4 nil up. . . 2 nil, 3 nil, 4-1 etc are also leads which you'd EXPECT Real Madrid to have over Ajax like 7 times out of ten.

Any  know that pictures of a coach talking to his players cannot is nowhere near proof that he told them to waste time, let's not even get to the point of asking them to get red cards . . . Fact is different from the truth . . . fact is, pictures of JM talking to Essien before he goes to injure the key player of an opposing team is no proof that he was instructed, you don't need an SSCE to know that.

Of course fact is different from truth. . . Rooney apparently stamping on Carvalho's balls doesnt mean he meant to do it. . . That doesnt stop the ref from sending him off. Just as the lack of "fact" didnt stop UEFA from punishing Mourinho. You NEED Common Entrance to know that!

Are you not familiar with the term "Reasonable Doubt"?

I can't name one, you know why?? Because no one ever made a big deal of time-wasting till last week.

So why then were you asking me if they were the first players to do it? Eldee, are you DPUI(posting under influence)? cheesy

Hehehe . . .it happens all the time, one loophole . . . one man exploited it, everyone comes out to say they thought of it first.

Ramos and Alonso are NOT the first players to get suspended intentionally. Go and read the article someone posted on the first page or so, there were 4 or 5 other instances there. People have probably been doing it since Mourinho was in diapers.

Wrong . . . the only person that does not accept it is the team that's behind.

For the gazillionth time you have no clue what you are talking about. Does the ref accept it? Do the governing bodies accept it? Do the fans accept it? Do you accept it?

Time wasting in deadball situations is used all the time, managers making baseless substitutions in the 93rd minute, players feigning injuries when they're ahead, players kicking the ball as far as they can in dead ball situations, players taking forever to walk off the pitch after a subtitution, obstructing a freekick. . . could you please tell me one team in this world that's not put one of those scenarios I listed into practice.

Just like diving is used all the time, overly aggressive tackles are used all the time, etc. The question here isnt whether it is "used all the time" but whether it is "ACCEPTED" / "NOT FROWNED UPON". Do you smile when you see Drogba rolling shamelessly on the ground?

I can even go as far as a few scenarios where fans hold on to the ball to stop the opposing team from getting the ball.

We are talking about players here not spectators. If you go that far you'll never find your way back cheesy

Now you tell me to take Suarez' feelings into consideration . . . that sounds like you saying 'Messi's silky moves are not accepted in football because everyone else tries to kick him'.

It sounds nothing like that. Did you think at all before you typed this?
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by 1025: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2010
Of course fact is different from truth. . . Rooney apparently stamping on Carvalho's balls doesnt mean he meant to do it. . . That doesnt stop the ref from sending him off. Just as the lack of "fact" didnt stop UEFA from punishing Mourinho. You NEED Common Entrance to know that!

Are you not familiar with the term "Reasonable Doubt"?

@ritchboy,
did u read platini say yesterday that mourinho would not have done better if he took the france team to world cup? did u read that uefa have reduced mourinho's punishment?
if u are a judge, the evidence before u in this case will be mourinho talking to his players? which coach in the world does not pass instructions to his players? did the players tell the panel that they acted mourinho's instructions?
platini will go to any lenght to fight anyone that tries to stop barca.
chelsea felt the heat when they were a problem to barca and u saw the shame of a ref when barca visited stamford bridge. ovrebo was not invited to sa 2010 by fifa for that game and he confessed to that and resigned from officiating.
platini is not a quality when it comes to leadership.
even if a leader has a special interest, he shld be diplomatic abt that.
when chelsea were buying players, platini did not hide his feelings but what has platini said in recent times over the buying spree of barca despite been high on debt?
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by ritchboy(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2010
Is someone still talking? cheesy

I really dont know what you are on about with all that talk about Platini, Ovrebo or Mourinho managing French NT. . .

did the players tell the panel that they acted mourinho's instructions?

Does a corpse tell the jury who shot it? Does a car tell a detective who stole it? Does a working girl tell her client where she wants it? cheesy

if u are a judge, the evidence before u in this case will be mourinho talking to his players? which coach in the world does not pass instructions to his players?

You dont have to catch a perpetrator red-handed. . . Anyone with an IQ equal to or greater than the length(in kMs) of his index finger should be able to decipher what transpired.

Does This Help?

You are the one millionth person whose head this has flown over, congratulations! grin grin
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ritchboy,
So much for opinions.
Everybody feels the need to post these days,never mind the content of the post.
the 1025 guy has always got me scratching my head whenever I attempt to read his posts. . .
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by 1025: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ritchboy,
So much for opinions.
Everybody feels the need to post these days,never mind the content of the post.
the 1025 guy has always got me scratching my head whenever I attempt to read his posts. . .

@starboard,
are u saying u still have head to scratch?

@topic,
i saw wenger instruct sagna to kick the player to get a red card. over to platini. 28 match ban.
Re: Did Mourinho Instruct His Players To Get Red Cards? by AremuDTiger(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lest make it happen.we up for good.
United till I die.
We can still make it happen this week day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester City (2 - 1) On 10th February 2015 / Feyenoord Vs Manchester City : UCL (0 - 4) On 13th September 2017 / Manchester City Vs Napoli :UCL (2 - 1) On 17th October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.