Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

VIDEO: TB Joshua Pays Tribute To Reinhard Bonnke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: TB Joshua Pays Tribute To Reinhard Bonnke (650 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: TB Joshua Pays Tribute To Reinhard Bonnke by tinajohn: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aR3Dcsu-J0

God bless Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke and Prophet TB Joshua.

Underneath the video, I read this comment that really touched me:

"This touching tribute really speaks volumes of the heart that God has given to Prophet TB Joshua - a heart that does not hold personal grudges, pain of the past or unforgiveness. Many may not know but Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke was one of those who spoke against TB Joshua when the persecution against him from Nigerian Pastors was at its fiercest. It is on record that he was 'misled' by then CAN President Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor to publicly denounce TB Joshua on Oritsejafor's channel African Broadcasting Network (ABN) after Bonnke had initially granted an interview to Emmanuel TV (around 2007).

In addition, Charisma Magazine quotes Peter Vandenberg, the executive vice president of Christ for All Nations (CFAN) in an article from 2002: "T.B. Joshua is no longer the flavor of the month there," said Peter Vandenberg, executive vice president of Christ for All Nations (CFAN), the ministry of evangelist Reinhard Bonnke. Two years ago CFAN sponsored a huge outreach in Lagos that involved more than 2,000 local churches--and none of those churches endorsed Joshua, Vandenberg said. "Every one of them said that Joshua does things that are occultic and that what he is doing is not doctrinally correct," he added. Although Bonnke's organization has not condemned Joshua publicly, CFAN has adopted a firm stance and will not work with Joshua in Nigeria. Added Vandenberg: "We stand with the majority of Christians there who have denounced him. Our brothers in Nigeria are on the ground there, and they know best."

I personally believe that Bonnke just listened to what the 'majority' said without taking time to personally observe TB Joshua or seek the face of God concerning his ministry. I am sure he - like many others - have now come to the truth but found it difficult to publicly acknowledge given his past comments. I pray God would raise more men of God like Reinhard Bonnke to fearlessly preach the Good News - even if he was led astray by the 'majority' concerning God's Servant Prophet TB Joshua. I equally pray that we take a valuable lesson from TB Joshua as he penned this tribute - let us put aside our differences in the body of Christ and ensure we stand for unity. Truly, TB Joshua does not just preach about not harbouring grudges; it's a message he also practices!"

It calls for reflection. What will people say about you when you pass on?
Re: VIDEO: TB Joshua Pays Tribute To Reinhard Bonnke by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2019
That's great.

The most important thing is not what men say about you, but what God says.

God bless.
Re: VIDEO: TB Joshua Pays Tribute To Reinhard Bonnke by rexchazy(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2019
Rienhard is a real MAN of God, never collect offering in church, not our pastors that Keep raping us like the picture on the left nd feeling themself like the pix on the right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: TB Joshua Pays Tribute To Reinhard Bonnke by tinajohn: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
rexchazy:
Rienhard is a real MAN of God, never collect offering in church, not our pastors that Keep raping us like the picture on the left nd feeling themself like the pix on the right

That's one aspect of Bonnke's ministry that is indeed admirable - and something TB Joshua also equally champions.
Re: VIDEO: TB Joshua Pays Tribute To Reinhard Bonnke by Kenneth4u205(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Tb joshua the only man of God in Nigeria that is my role model

(1) (Reply)

Book Of Matthew - NLT (I thoroughly enjoyed this) / TB Joshua Releases Fresh Prophecy For Nigeria / Who Would Like To Have A Discussion Over A Video Chat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.