Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,154 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Need Efcc's Address - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Efcc's Address (1264 Views)

Ex-Bankers Arrested By EFCC In Imo For N21m Fraud (Pics) / Tension as EFCC Seizes Dollars From Onitsha Traders / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Efcc's Address by shegewumi(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2007
Nairalanders, Please somebody duped me to the tune of #388,000 and threatening to harm me if I dare come to him for the money just because his father is an influential man.  I need to report it to  EFCC but I don't know the address in Abuja.Can anybody be of help?
Re: I Need Efcc's Address by dexymine: 9:54pm On May 25, 2007
Hi. its on No. 5, Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola crescent, Wuse II.
Its Opposite Rock View Hotels, Wuse II Abuja. I hope u do have a solid story.
All the best
Re: I Need Efcc's Address by RufusAA: 10:50pm On May 25, 2007
Please can you tell us the type of business you and the person engaged in before he/she could duped you of that lot sum. I don't why they just supplied you with the EFCC Address in Abuja like that. Be plain in a line and tell the koko and what brought about the money you are claiming they duped with of. Thanks. Hope I did not spoil your feelings.
Re: I Need Efcc's Address by docokwy(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2007
I hope you are not looking for the address to begin some kind of EFCC impersonation? If not, then good luck in the attempt to recover your duped money.

(1) (Reply)

Female Fraudster Dupes Victim Of N8m - Robbers Snatch Woman’s Car, Fling Her Ba / Robbers Abducted Boy Who Recognised Them, Then Took Him Away For Rituals / Court Remands Lawyer For Defrauding Client Of N2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.