Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,427 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston (44570 Views)

The Dangers Of Driving With One Headlight At Night / The 2020 Range Rover Velar Svautobiography Is The James Bond Of Suvs / Aston Martin To Make 28 Replicas Of DB5 Driven By James Bond In Goldfinger Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by ruffDiamond: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
ever heard of Ian Fleming? that's only bond I know..
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by grandstar(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This should be great.
But I wish we could bring back the days of Roger Moore as James Bond.

As a veteran who has seen every single one of the 007 movies, I can authoritavely declare that no other actor has done justice to that role.

Daniel Craig being the worst of the worsts.

Roger Moore was probably the best and he was quite old when he was made Bond, around 45. Others say, Sean Connery but I disagree.

Sean Connery was a phenomenal actor and his role as Indiana Jones's father in the 3rd series showed that. No one beats Daniel Day Lewis though.
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by revolt(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This should be great.

As a veteran who has seen every single one of the 007 movies, I can authoritavely declare that no other actor has done justice to that role.

soooooooo pls go and sit down. Timothy and the guy in ..on her majesty secret sevice....are the worst. I prefer Daniel Craig to even the likes of roger moore.
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Timagex(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

That can also be said of the Fast and Furious franchise; Avengers; John Wick, and the Conjuring...

Let's give them some credit... It's not easy being the oldest and longest running movie franchise in the world, yet still able to smash box office numbers... I have a feeling this last outing of Daniel Craig will scatter the box office records...

That Aston Martin and Bike over the wall scenes got my heart racing while watching the trailer... They have tried in all the decades.

I sha hope they get a worthy replacement for Craig... That Idris Elba sh*t better remain a rumour.
. Idris Elba? shocked grin. I heard Jason statham is lobbying sha... wink
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Timagex:
. Idris Elba? shocked grin. I heard Jason statham is lobbying sha... wink

Jason kini??!... That means dem wan kill the franchise. After stressing us with Sir. Craig till he grew on us... That "transporter" won't cut it abeg... They shouldn't just try that dumb experiment.

My suggestions:

1. Colin Farrell
2. Chris Hemsworth
3. Liam Hemsworth
4. David Ajala (if they want to go ethnic)
5. Tom Hiddlestone (first choice)

Statham can come handy as a badass villain. grin
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Coldie:
This guy is not a good James bond actor.

The normal James bond we know is not brutal this guy is too brutal and violent.

James bond was a ladies man this guy is not. He is just trying to ride on the name mission impossible is much closer to James bond than his movies

You're one hundred percent correct

1 Like

Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Juventus4life: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
BankyGee:
You're a James Hadley Chase fan?
Sure bro I'm � Chase fan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Juventus4life: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
ruffDiamond:
oh no are you serious??I read almost all of Chase novel..that miss blandish story reminds me of a psychopath character called Slim ..who killed a speed cop on the highway , trying to escape...unless I'm wrong..kudos
You are there bro
do you have their soft copies?
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Memphitz537(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This should be great.

Henry Cavill has that Roger Moore charisma.

1 Like

Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by joe4christ(m): 12:15am On Dec 09, 2019
Mcrapinoe88:
Visit my signature to learn about a 100% loss proof betting hack.

Why dont u enrich yourself and probably elevate your entire family from poverty. Abi suffer no dey tire you? angry
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by fortran12: 1:56am On Dec 09, 2019
pickatyou:
My best spy movie since I was a kid

Use 250 million USD to shoot a movie , expecting to sell out over a billion. Bro this is a good business. They should put James bond movies production in the stock market make boys dey buy share for each production

This Bond movie will fail, its woke, just like Terminator 6

1 Like

Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by CSNg: 4:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Ejike07:
bond films are becoming stale, just banking on it's old fame

And the film will finally die a natural death by the time the next bond who is "a woman" becomes unveiled in 2023

1 Like

Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by naijacentric(m): 5:50am On Dec 09, 2019
Coldie:
This guy is not a good James bond actor.

The normal James bond we know is not brutal this guy is too brutal and violent.

James bond was a ladies man this guy is not. He is just trying to ride on the name mission impossible is much closer to James bond than his movies
you sabi am na d guy make me stop to dey watch james bond movies
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Sureboy1010(m): 6:07am On Dec 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

On the contrary bro i would say Timothy Dalton is the worst while Roger Moore remains the best.
This should be great.

Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Timagex(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

Jason kini??!... That means dem wan kill the franchise. After stressing us with Sir. Craig till he grew on us... That "transporter" won't cut it abeg... They shouldn't just try that dumb experiment.

My suggestions:

1. Colin Farrell
2. Chris Hemsworth
3. Liam Hemsworth
4. David Ajala (if they want to go ethnic)
5. Tom Hiddlestone (first choice)

Statham can come handy as a badass villain. grin

We shall see! This is the last outing of Craig tho... grin
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Ejike07: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Laurene:
SHARAP. TELL me a naija m0vie better than any james bond movie
pls try and be civil. I am simply making an intelligent assertion and you are referring to Nigerian films, what's your problem. Am not talking about Nigerian films.
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Ejike07: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
RealityShot:
yep!

they should have turned to an Mi6 crime series instead of focusing one guy who can die!

007 should be an office
james bond should become a code name for officers from there..just like MIB
exactly my thoughts. I detest this one guy super superhero thing
Re: New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston by Ejike07: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
RealityShot:
yep!

they should have turned to an Mi6 crime series instead of focusing one guy who can die!

007 should be an office
james bond should become a code name for officers from there..just like MIB
exactly my thoughts. I detest this one guy super superhero thing who can't die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) / What To Do If Your Tyre Bursts While On Top Speed / Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.