Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Would You Like To Be Raptured Alive Or Dead? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Like To Be Raptured Alive Or Dead? (357 Views)

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell / Is Tb Joshua Alive Or Dead? ( Find Out) / Christians Is Jesus Christ Still Alive Or Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Be Raptured Alive Or Dead? by emmasege: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2019
This is for Christians in the house whose ultimate reason for following Christ is to make heaven.

Would you prefer to be raptured alive or dead? And please give your reason(s).
Re: Would You Like To Be Raptured Alive Or Dead? by johnkey: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2019
Nothing like rapture oga
Re: Would You Like To Be Raptured Alive Or Dead? by Righteousness89(m): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2019
emmasege:
This is for Christians in the house whose ultimate reason for following Christ is to make heaven.

Would you prefer to be raptured alive or dead? And please give your reason(s).

As The ALMIGHTY GOD Pleases...

But to tell you the truth, atimes I feel like I should just be Taken now..

I am so sick and Tired of this World.... Everything is Meaningless to me now..
Re: Would You Like To Be Raptured Alive Or Dead? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Righteousness89:

As The ALMIGHTY GOD Pleases...

But to tell you the truth, atimes I feel like I should just be Taken now..

I am so sick and Tired of this World.... Everything is Meaningless to me now..

The world is total vanity. . . All that matters now is our works herein not our possessions because God is going to reward us according to our works not according to to our possessions, because like grass they will fade away and we will fade away.

When our works have abudant yielded fruit, then the man of the harvest will come(Rapture).

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Be Raptured Alive Or Dead? by paxonel(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
When you are raptured it is still the same thing as you are dead. Because you are alive somewhere in the mysteries and you are absent here on earth like a dead person as your impact or significance will not be felt on this earth anymore, so you will be mourned like a dead person by living people.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Tree? (jeremiah 10:3-5) / Boko Haram Killed Christian Bride To Be With Her Friends / Dear Pastors And Preachers, How Is GOD's Garden doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.