Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,938 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Features Of A Man/woman Who Desires To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Features Of A Man/woman Who Desires To Make Heaven (224 Views)

Will GOD Forgive A Wicked Man/Woman Who Has Killed So Many Innocent People? / Apostle Suleman Arrives Enugu In A Convoy, Man & Woman Kneel Down To Welcome Him / Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Features Of A Man/woman Who Desires To Make Heaven by Righteousness89(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2019
1. Being Born-Again is a Must.
John 3:3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

2. Your Salvation Must be Through JESUS CHRIST. There is no other way.
John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

3.Purity of Heart is a Must. A Heart free from sin and sinful thoughts
Matthew 5:8

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

4. Live Peaceably with all. Avoid Contention, Resentment, malice, etc
Hebrew 12:14

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

5. Repentance is a Must. The Gospel of Once Saved forever Saved is a HUGE SCAM
Luke 13:2-5

2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

May The Merciful LORD Give us Understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Features Of A Man/woman Who Desires To Make Heaven by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Cleared / Today; 27th December Is Your Day Of Freedom; Get Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.