Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,927 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigerian Man Describes Davido As ‘disrespectful Husband’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Describes Davido As ‘disrespectful Husband’ (563 Views)

Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos) / Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / 'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Describes Davido As ‘disrespectful Husband’ by Wiseman07: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Solomon Buchi has taken to Twitter to call out award-winning artiste, Davido over the manner he treats his wife, Chioma.

Taking to social media, Buchi frowned at the trending video of Davido handling Chioma’s breasts even as she was complaining that he (Davido) should stop because it was painful.

Buchi hinted that the move from Davido was very disrespectful towards her and it shows a power imbalance between the couple.

He wrote in part: “love Davido, but I think that Davido is a tad disrespectful towards Chioma, his wife, in ways he might not realise.”

See The Post Below;
https://westdelivery.com.ng/nigerian-man-describes-davido-as-disrespectful-husband/

Re: Nigerian Man Describes Davido As ‘disrespectful Husband’ by idid: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2019
I don't know why people can't mind their own business.
Re: Nigerian Man Describes Davido As ‘disrespectful Husband’ by phintohlar(f): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
idid:
I don't know why people can't mind their own business.
once you post something it means you want people's opinion on it, so let them say their minds my brother, why post such rubbish and expect people not to talk. Not everything should be posted, you dey press ur wife breast con post am so dat we go tell you say u sabi press breast or what.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Describes Davido As ‘disrespectful Husband’ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
phintohlar:
once you post something it means you want people's opinion on it, so let them say their minds my brother, why post such rubbish and expect people not to talk. Not everything should be posted, you dey press ur wife breast con post am so dat we go tell you say u sabi press breast or what.

He posted fine

As a follower your own is to see and pass. It's not like if chioma were to be thrown out for any reason in the future. He can care and accept her into his house. But he will be commenting on people's private lifestyle as if hes the one funding it.

Misplaced priorities everywhere

If only he can tag DSS and express his disapproval on Sowores re arrest and the desecration of court. Maybe Nigeria would have been better

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Mocks Cardib By Introducing Cardig (video+ Tweet) / Colin Firth & His Wife Splits After Being Married For 22-years / Juliet Ibrahim Reveals New Strategy For Giving Love A Chance In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.