Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,031 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Anthony Joshua: Too Much Partying Almost Cost Me Rematch - Andy Ruiz Jr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua: Too Much Partying Almost Cost Me Rematch - Andy Ruiz Jr (572 Views)

Woli Arole And Asiri Comedy Recreate Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua Fight / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua: Too Much Partying Almost Cost Me Rematch - Andy Ruiz Jr by Luckyziakegha: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Andy Ruiz Jr has agreed that his too much partying following his win over Anthony Joshua in June cost in the rematch

Andy Ruiz defeated Anthony Joshua in Madison Square Garden on June 1st

Joshua secured a unanimous points victory in the rematch in Saudi Arabia on Saturday night, with the British boxer reclaiming his IBF, WBA and WBO titles .

Andy Ruiz was unable to give a good account of himself in his rematch and has admitted that three months of partying had taken its toll.

According to Ruiz I don't want to say three months of partying didn't really affect me because it kind of did.

I have really learnt from this mistake. I so glad that I have learned it when am young ..

Following his win over Joshua in June, Andy Ruiz bought a mansion in California and amassed a car collection of about £785,00

There have been calls for the third clash between Joshua and Andy Ruiz, but the latter would certainly have to be in better shape for another rematch to be worthwhile.

ttps://www.vivsco.com/2019/12/anthony-joshua-too-much-partying-almost.html

Re: Anthony Joshua: Too Much Partying Almost Cost Me Rematch - Andy Ruiz Jr by Mywd: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
And this one talk say e don lose weight.. Which weight eblose now wey e face wey AJ punch be like bush pig face............

You should buy a double mansion next time sir....

Buy dat guy went home with $14,000,000and aj $50,000,000....

(1) (Reply)

Singer harrysong Is Not Happy His New Song, ‘isioma’, Was Leaked / Do You Remember Blessing Okoro? She's Allegedly Behind Angela Okorie's Ordeal ! / Davido Goes Crazy After His $30,000 Wrist Watch Got Stolen In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.