Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Guardiola - It's Impossible To Control Pace Of Man Utd James, Rashford & Martial - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola - It's Impossible To Control Pace Of Man Utd James, Rashford & Martial (853 Views)

Rashford, Martial And Maguire Man Utd Injury Round-up And Expected Return Dates / Man City Boss Guardiola: It Would Be Easy For Me To Extend For Another Four Year / Giggs Pleased With Rashford-martial Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guardiola - It's Impossible To Control Pace Of Man Utd James, Rashford & Martial by Okoyeaniche(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Pep Guardiola conceded Manchester City could not live with the pace of Manchester United's attacking players in Saturday's 2-1 derby defeat.

Visitors United constantly exposed their opponents on the counter at the Etihad Stadium, helping them move into a two-goal lead inside the opening half-hour.

Marcus Rashford won and then converted a penalty before Anthony Martial fired in a second after being picked out by Daniel James.

Guardiola talked up United's counter-attacking threat on the eve of the match, but the City head coach has admitted his side ultimately had no answer to the trio.

"I like how my team played," he said at his post-match news conference. "We conceded a little bit more space - not more than usual, but more than last year against United.

"We knew about the pace they...SEE MORE

1 Share

Re: Guardiola - It's Impossible To Control Pace Of Man Utd James, Rashford & Martial by profnigga(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
OOGBENI Go dey fight 4u EFL CUP

1 Like

Re: Guardiola - It's Impossible To Control Pace Of Man Utd James, Rashford & Martial by Madaraa1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
if ajax coach could coach man u with this fast players we would go far the pace manu use for counter attack is great we would have done the same for liverpool but their defence

like cardi b said mad oooooo
Re: Guardiola - It's Impossible To Control Pace Of Man Utd James, Rashford & Martial by Weirdgee: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Anything can still happen, I pity those that had written man city off the title already.
Re: Guardiola - It's Impossible To Control Pace Of Man Utd James, Rashford & Martial by Timileyin1234(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Weirdgee:
Anything can still happen, I pity those that had written man city off the title already.
With 14 points clear. Liverpool can’t let that happen
Re: Guardiola - It's Impossible To Control Pace Of Man Utd James, Rashford & Martial by Weirdgee: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Timileyin1234:

With 14 points clear. Liverpool can’t let that happen
let's wait and see.

(1) (Reply)

How pastor TB Joshua Helped Us Win U-20 World Cup – / Cristiano Ronaldo Urges Fans To Ditch Sweets, Eat Vegetables And Soak Up Some Su / Griezmann Can’t Express Himself At Barcelona Because Of Messi, Claims Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.