Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. (1811 Views)

Breaking: Osibanjo To Step Down From Presidential Race / Breaking: Osibanjo To Step Down From The Presidential Race / 2023: Osibanjo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Rekhina(f): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Afamed:

All your years of struggling, you are still sharing a room with someone. Upon your self acclaimed as ex banker, ex Nurse in Dubai and sect of a Sheik? The truth is getting closer
Abeg we live in a flat , u know I can't live alone

3 Likes

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Rekhina(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
healthserve:

Eeyah go do sumtin crazy.. grin
I have to turn on my beIN TV and watch few universal movies

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Rekhina(f): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bemunda666:
[s][/s]
God bless u heavenly canceller

4 Likes

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by idealogical: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
The quality of topics of discussion on NL don drop patapata..

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by healthserve(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rekhina:
I have to turn on my beIN TV and watch few universal movies

Your ladies corner can help
Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Afamed: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rekhina:
Na so Audio flat. Devil is ashamed of your lies. Give us another story line
Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Afamed: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rekhina:
Just as you once claimed to be a Nurse in Dubai. Devil is a liar

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Yebosola(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Children of hate, another thread to masturbate on. The same position u guys nearly kill unasef over with Atikulation/Obituary up-and-down, U denied your dilector of scam by voting your Atiku,since Atiku has refused to "Cumm",Osinbajo is the person u want to vent your angers on, Eni ku re, thunder fire any idiots from poto republic that ever mention me.

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by zibya: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bemunda666:
[s][/s]
I see you've gotten a new madam to kiss arse, just don't forget to ask her for money.

Osibanjo remains very relevant to the presidency

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Yebosola(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Afamed:

They have boxed him to the corner just they have not gotten a pathetic serial Wailer like you to replace him since over 3 months now that he has been boxed aside

Don't mind the idiots. 5%ters,as if their votes can move anything in scheme of national politics

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Yebosola(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
Afamed:

Not only the Nema Money my brother, he also looted the sense of reasoning of the bitter pathetic wailing children.

Gbam!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Rekhina(f): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Afamed:

Just as you once claimed to be a Nurse in Dubai. Devil is a liar
that's it enough with ur insensitivity , u think overseas is like Nigeria u do 6/6 ,6/8pm even 5/10pm

Listen we do 6/1 ,9/12noon highest 8/2 for govt people , besides u can opt to hour pay if u like ( I prefer day style) .

Afamed with this u can work in a hotel in the morning and still be a nurse in the afternoon and even a fuel attendant at midnight , I won't give up on u ..Nope

1 Like

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by IGBOSON1: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

This is too bad for the vice president of Nigeria.

How can he be ruling Nigeria from a bottle inside the box under the bed..?

That's Incompetence.

Maybe he’s a genie in a bottle....you gotta rub him the right way! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by spirul77: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
seems these guys are in short of negative news to masturbate on hence the need to create a thread where they can be masturbating and replying themselves at the same time, nameless losers mocking a man at the pinnacle of his career,mocking the constitutional second most powerful man in the nation with borrowed data, you losers were expecting him to be fighting his boss to cause rancour in the govt just as your grand patron of losers association of Nigeria "LAN" Mr atiku was famous for.
Re: Has The Presidency Finally Boxed Osibanjo To A Corner. by Afamed: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Rekhina:
that's it enough with ur insensitivity , u think overseas is like Nigeria u do 6/6 ,6/8pm even 5/10pm

Listen we do 6/1 ,9/12noon highest 8/2 for govt people , besides u can opt to hour pay if u like ( I prefer day style) .

Afamed with this u can work in a hotel in the morning and still be a nurse in the afternoon and even a fuel attendant at midnight , I won't give up on u ..Nope
Give us another story line. We are used to this one aunty

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Governors Adopt Two-week Inter-state Lockdown / Ize-iyamu Raises Another Alarm, Alleges Obaseki In ‘multi-pronged Rigging Drive / Tribute To The Yoruba By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.