Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

NANS President Hopeful Asefon Congratulates Zone D Exco - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS President Hopeful Asefon Congratulates Zone D Exco (543 Views)

48-Year-Old Sunday Dare Asefon Emerges NANS President / Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal / Update On Fuoye Saga: By Nans Zone D (south West) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NANS President Hopeful Asefon Congratulates Zone D Exco by Honbright(m): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
THE National association of Nigerian students, leading presidential candidate, Comrade Asefon Sunday, has congratulated Comrade Kappo Samuel Olawale from Lagos State University for emerging winner of the NANS Zone D Coordinator at convention held at Lagos state college of health technology (LASCOHET) on Saturday, 7th December, 2019.

Comrade Kappo Samuel Olawale won the Coordinator post with 34 votes to beat his closest rival, the candidate from the Federal college of Agriculture Akure, Ondo state, Comrade Kowe Odunayo Amos "Kalusa", who scored 2 votes in absentia.

In a message on his official Facebook page, Comrade Asefon said “I thank all Jcc chairmen, Senators, Stakeholders, leaders and general students, particularly supporters, who worked for the success and unity of the zone in the just concluded convention. 

My congratulations go to Comrade Kappo Samuel Olawale and all those who emerged at all levels, Dan Fodio; Deputy coordinator from Ogun state, Megabyte as General secretary from Oyo state, HighBeekay as Assistant general secretary from Ekiti state, Solace as PRO from Osun state.

"I wish them all the best,” He said.

Asefon urged them not to disappoint the Nigerian students who trusted them with the capacity to Lead the zone, remember to be the voice of the voiceless.

Comrade Asefon Sunday who is a former coordinator of the zone and a leading candidate of NANS National president.

SEE PHOTO OF THE NEW EXCO BELOW:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2019/12/nans-president-hopeful-asefon.html

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help / FG Scholarship Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Award CBT 2019/2020 / 2020 Australia Awards Scholarships For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.