Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" (12395 Views)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by fumsky: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2010
This is to inform all nairalanders who intend to travel for the yuletide season by road not to dream of or try to or dare to board ABC transport.
A dear friend boarded ABC transport night bus from Lagos to Abuja because he had a business meeting at 9 pm in Abuja on Wednesday 25Th,
as at 6pm Friday evening he is yet to get to Abuja.
First and foremost, the first bus got bad at Redemption camp just some minutes after they left Lagos, they had to wait for about 2 hrs before another bus came.
The other bus driver did not know the road, took a wrong road, and to add salt to injury, this second bus broke down at ilesha.
As at 6am Thursday morning, they were still at ilesha.
As at 6pm Thursday evening, my dear friend said they are just leaving Lokoja, That the bus has been crawling,
And here is someone who had a business meeting for 9am,
Terrible terrible terrible,
ABC Transport is a disgrace, bad management terrible work ethics and no maintenance of vehicles,

2 Likes

Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by Lawalemi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2010
Have you considered the state of Nigeria road for once? Or do you have a better alternative? I board it to Ghana wt no complain!

1 Like

Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by tubolancer(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
Thank the father of our lord jesus christ that your friend is still alive despite the inconveniences he didnt have accident,and armed robbers did not attacked them better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by ccollins(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2010
What abt "def"
Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by Adanora: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
But he got 2 Abuja. Y didnt he go by air. Bla bla bla
Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by earthrealm(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2010
y travel by nite?, when he can use 7k n fly to abuja via aero,
just book like 10days or 2wks in advance chikena
Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by okeyxyz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2010
Adanora:

But he got 2 Abuja. Y didnt he go by air. Bla bla bla
earthrealm:

y travel by nite?, when he can use 7k  n fly  to abuja  via  aero,
just book like 10days or 2wks in advance
  chikena

these r rather silly questions. if he'd decided to go by air & (god forbid) there's a plane crash, you'd still ask "why did't he go by road, blah blah blah".

1 Like

Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by sd6: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2010
Am amazed by the lack of empathy by fellow compatriots. Is travelling at night a crime? What if it was an interview? What if he hadn't money to travel by air? He/she paid abc to arrive wednesday and they didn't deliver; thats incompetence and contract breach. Abc is increasingly becoming non-chalant in its services to passengers and customers. An enlightened society must show her dissatisfaction with poor service delivery and not blame her citizens for their inability to afford luxury. That is an element of value for citizenship and humanity.
Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by earthrealm(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2010
@sd 0 n co,
we all know that naija customer service is zero, when customer service in banks n telecooms service providers is nthin 2 write home about, what more do u expect from transport coys, [who r simply agberos wearing ties, in the case of abc]

i empthasize with the dude, but what happened to him cant happen in a civilized society n the coy wud go scot free.na only naija wey e fit happen
n u cant count 10 top road transport services without including abc transport in naia, what am saying is.this kind of incident isnt tied to abc alone,
it cant happen on any of the transport coys in naija
Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by Everestto: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
This complaint is a serious one. If ABC transport must make progress in their customer service they need feedback like this. It may interest you to know that this is actually the founding story of ABC transport. Frank Nneji travelled by road and the bus broke down and he was ill treated and he thought to himself, "this could be done better". He founded ABC transport to do it better. I listened to him on Fidelity SME forum on radio.

That said, the issue at stake is actually a demonstration of collapse of standards in Nigeria generally. ABC transport is well, part of the Nigerian society. We can see change only if we begin to demand it. But it is rather ironical that we expect perfection from others while expecting them to ignore our own deficiencies. We speak with so much anger and commit too much grammatical errors and demonstrate the worst of spelling in modern history. We dilute or water down standards by ourselves yet demand perfection from others. Watch all the posts in this thread and indeed comments from people from Nigeria all over the web. We fail to realize that what we criticize in others we also carry in us.

We call our country naija naija and we "casualise" everything we do and say. We celebrate both the perfect and the imperfect alike. We lose wisdom to distinguish. We pass same to our children and expect them to be better than us.

If this country will see change then it must begin with YOU. Be the change you wish to see.

4 Likes

Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by ogadriva(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2015
I dont agree with you.. Since 2014 abc transport rating is getting better than before.. I am really impress with their management..

1 Like

Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by Ademat7(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmm Young shall grow remain my option because they take passenger's complain serious to the extent of imposing fine on the driver,AKTC is a partner in crime of ABC transport;they care less,u can't imagine Uyo-lagos d driver stop @ delta and say he is not going again,we had old pple and passer by begging him yet baba no gree until a naval officer intervene
Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by queenijee(f): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2016
ABC TRANSPORT is a luxury transport system that helps you feel at ease on a long journey by road. It is the Best so far.
If you are running to catch an appointment, I advise you look for smaller buses or flight tickets, because with ABC you cannot get that.
But if you want to feel at ease on a long ride, your best bet is ABC Transport. Drivers don't mess up, they have a designed speed limit which they must not go beyond and then our beloved country has roads that help beat the system. The issue with Nigerians is the issue of impatience. Transport companies like ABC have their terms and conditions written, we want to be very comfortable and still fly on the road. If an accident occurs, the hurry would end not so? Just like you have different brands of Milk with something spectacular about each brand, so also u have different transport companies with spectacular modes of operation. if you want to fly while on the road, try buses like Cross Country, Peace Mass, etc. but if you want Luxury and are not very particular about time but your safety, then try vehicles like ABC Transport, God is Good, etc. The most important is safety at last. Any day Anytime, ABC transport remains the Best as per service delivery.

1 Like

Re: Abc Transport " The Worst Transport Company In Nigeria" by ntebong: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Fellow Nairaland, this my bitter experience with ABC Transport company of Nigeria , I paid N150,000.00 in this hard time to moved my properties from Port Harcourt to Lagos and to delivered on 30 September 2018, I gave them my contact details, the properties was first moved to their office at Fadeyi and later to Ajah on 1st October 2018, on Wednesday 3rd October 2018, I received a call from one of their customer representative that I should bring another truck to pick my properties that their driver complained about bad road and as such I have to pick up my properties myself. As at typing this text my house properties are left in the rain outside their office undelivered. My family are seriously suffering now because they only left PH with just hand bags on Sunday 30 September 2018 same day the truck left PH to Lagos hoping our house properties will be delivered as agreed by ABC Transport. The choice of ABC Transport was made believing as a company listed on the stock exchange , I was expecting them to delivered good customer services but sadly as am typing this text this morning 5 October 2018 my family is strangled without our house properties and the perishables gone.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Four Oil Exporters Hit By Falling Currency Value, Says OPEC / World Bank Warns CBN Against FX Control, Direct Lending, Subsidy Programmes / Coca Cola Distributorship Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.