Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) (44485 Views)

Man Who Stole Food Items In Anambra Caught (Photo) / Man Stealing Bibles At A Shop In Anambra, Caught. Photo / Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by Jman06(m): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:

No, this is not a problem to them. They are more interested in Tinubu's farts or Ganduje's babanriga that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

I sometimes wonder if these are the same people I see on the streets. angry
Stop bringing Ganduje in the same post with Tinubu. Better person! You must attach yourself to the north by force! Barawo
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by Ironi: 2:01am On Dec 09, 2019
mikezuruki:

Vigilantes don't use cuffs. Neither do those living in the said community where these men have been committing those atrocities. So it must be the police.

Furthermore, the suspects must have confessed of their various activities leading to deaths of many in the community, that's why there is an information for us as to know why they were both handcuffed.

But aside that and aside it all, you be heavy mumu. You left the topic to argue that they wouldn't be cuffed if they both have able bodied men as sons. For all the they've done, the community is even civil enough not to have lynched them sef.

However, I will say this again: YOU BE MUMU

He is not the Mumu, you my friend are a total idiot !

Unfortunately, educated morons like you believe in vodoo shit like this and if a country is so consumed with these kind of nonsense it certainly is not going anywhere for sure and that is the epitome of a shithole country, where is Trump when you need him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 2:28am On Dec 09, 2019
romenna:
This is africa my broda kip kwayet
Shut up!
You don't use "Africa" as an excuse when you complain about police and Sars.
You don't use "Africa" as an excuse when you complain about bad governance.
You don't use "Africa" as an excuse when you are oppressed at work.
You don't use "Africa" as an excuse when you are extorted on the road.

The only time you remember Africa is when you want to oppress others or support oppression.

SMH for you.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:31am On Dec 09, 2019
Xisnin:
Those who handcuffed these innocent men should be arrested and charged with assault and blackmail.
Stupid people who ended up as failures in life would always blame the defenseless for their woes.

Would they have tried it if these men have able-bodied children nearby?
This is why I say a lot of Nigerians can hardly progress in life. Instead of facing their challenges in life, they will start saying village people are causing them setbacks. As if it is now a crime to reside in the village.
Village people yaff suffered grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:32am On Dec 09, 2019
What a show of shame.

I don’t understand how people reason honestly.
You actually believe these two hapless men I. Those photos have the power to kill people remotely?

So people can have such powers and still remain in a lowly place all their lives? May the God y’all claim to believe in have mercy on your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:35am On Dec 09, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up!
You don't use "Africa" as an excuse when you complain about police and Sars.
You don't use "Africa" as an excuse when you complain about bad governance.
You don't use "Africa" as an excuse when you are oppressed at work.
You don't use "Africa" as an excuse when you are extorted on the road.

The only time you remember Africa is when you want to oppress others or support oppression.

SMH for you.

kiss kiss
That right there.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by bluefilm: 2:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Osuofia and Sam Loco. grin grin grin
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:40am On Dec 09, 2019
Jabioro:
This is a very malicious accusations..what physical evidence and witness do you have.Whoever that handcuffs the old men should be charge with attempted murderer..
You might be surprised that the only 'evidence' the barbarians have is that one jazz man (dirty, smelling retard) told them so.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 09, 2019
-
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by Arthurity1(m): 4:08am On Dec 09, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Okechuku chuwkura..

Where the mofo flatirons at?

Awon eleribu.
Well the were arrested.... If it were in the brown roof republic, those beasts from the waste side might have burnt them without any due process. Afonj@
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by sixtus20: 5:06am On Dec 09, 2019
Okija,is known for this kind of thing I don't know why?
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by themanderon: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2019
I see a lot of educated but ignorant people who probably do not know the road to their villages here on this forum defending their ignorance.
They love famzing the Western world and claiming to be civilised without knowing that the greatest practitioners of the mystery religions are the whites themselves.
Google about the druids and the wiccan witches and some other practices and find out what they believe in.
The world is bigger than that tiny cocoon you are dwelling in and its full of mysteries. Mysteries that baffle scientific knowledge because according to the laws of science these phenomenons shouldn't exist but they do.
Have you ever considered how mighty big the earth is and how it came to be
Expand your knowledge and stop thinking you have it all figured out.
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by isan(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2019
How will the police and prosecutor prove it in a court of law ?
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by kenx1(m): 6:48am On Dec 09, 2019
Igbos and charms......................I did not travel to the village for my mom's burial because of these fetish killings
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Xisnin:
Use your head. It is impossible that those old men killed anybody. Using fetish objects is not a crime. Get that into your skull.
there he goes again... i can hiw shallow u are
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by EmmyCC: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:

No, this is not a problem to them. They are more interested in Tinubu's farts or Ganduje's babanriga that has absolutely nothing to do with them.

I sometimes wonder if these are the same people I see on the streets. angry
I don't get your point Oga.
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2019
Ironi:

He is not the Mumu, you my friend are a total idiot !

Unfortunately, educated morons like you believe in vodoo shit like this and if a country is so consumed with these kind of nonsense it certainly is not going anywhere for sure and that is the epitome of a shithole country, where is Trump when you need him.

If you could stay up to 2am to just write this rubbish, I shouldn't anything more from you.

And please I am not your friend. You have a lot of studying to do. Both your brother you quoted me to defend.

You don't know anything! It becomes worse because you're claiming knowledge
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2019
Igbo kwenu.
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2019
Ndi ogbenye amusu.
Oku muo nso ga agbagbu unu ncha one by one.

Praise be to God
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2019
kenx1:
Igbos and charms......................I did not travel to the village for my mom's burial because of these fetish killings

Clap for yourself
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by kenx1(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2019
franklingud:

Clap for yourself

Kpakpakpakpa myself
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2019
kenx1:

Kpakpakpakpa myself
Good boy, Get ready for that b!tch K
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by kenx1(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2019
franklingud:

Good boy, Get ready for that b!tch K

grin
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is the height of stupidity of Nigerians. undecided
What crime have these innocent men committed?
The daft and senseless id!ots who cuffed these men need to be arrested.
*Spits angry
Re: 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
amliftedhigher:

Brother there is juju in the world the earlier you believed it the better for you.

The better for him?
Are you high on some shlt? undecided
What benefit will juju be to him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.