Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Cardi B Knocked Out By 1 Bottle Of Small Stout (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Knocked Out By 1 Bottle Of Small Stout (photos) (896 Views)

Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals / Drunk Cardi B Knocks Out After Taking One Bottle Of Small Stout (video) / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Knocked Out By 1 Bottle Of Small Stout (photos) by Bigbamzz: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2019

Nigerian beer is too strong, I only took 1 bottle of beer and I feel messed up”Cardi B cries out from the backseat of her ride back, after the small Bottle of stout she Drank at Cubana passed her out.

See full gist and photos in the link below.

https://www.bigbamzz.com/cardi-b-knocked-out-by-1-bottle-of-small-stout-photos/
Re: Cardi B Knocked Out By 1 Bottle Of Small Stout (photos) by Ofemmanu1: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Chai, stout be messing gals up since time immemorial.
If I catch am in that state, I go nak the hell out of her stinking congo.
Re: Cardi B Knocked Out By 1 Bottle Of Small Stout (photos) by vetrovialMan(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Mayor Of Lagos Fest 2019, Mayorkun Concert Held Yesterday / Popular Rev. Sister Dances Naira Marley Tesumole With Marlians / It’s Crazy That Money Can’t Buy Us A Peace Of Mind – Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.