Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) (85756 Views)

Usyk Wants Joshua Rematch In Ukraine / Wilder To Face Fury For Another Rematch In July / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
'British boxing'

grin

Nigga has learnt his lessons after visiting the sh1t hole called naija.

His first lost battle showed him that village people are real.

Sanctify your win by thanking the British who made you what you are.

Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Fixed rematch, Just like the First one, I paid alot of $$$$s To go watch the first match in the US.

I ain't paying a dime this time, The match has become all about making money. For AJ and his promoters.

besides, there is no way in hell i am going back again to that dusty Arab Dubai. After what them muslim goons did to me, For just Drinking beer and fu cking an Arab woman.
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by gigabyte007(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
salford1:

Joshua got $85million, Ruiz got $12million.
Abeg, where efemoney dey sef? e be like say dat guy don finish him bbnaija money.
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by HarunaWest(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Joshua should fight Deontay Wilder next if he wants me to take him serious
Wilder wud crush him In the first round mehn...Unless he learns to throw jabs like Tyson, he can't survive Wilder.
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Walehelt(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Blueelf:
Watch out for Efe Ajagba

He is good and also ekundayo
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Temian1: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
Are you a student or working class

Get more than 10,000naira Free loan today and return after 1month or 2month start up a business with our loan

http://loan.palmshare.com/register/
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Dicktionary: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
grin

All hail the Champion of Africa and the Champion of the World A.J the Killer!!!

I hope he punch that Excrete Spitting Wilder jaws to Coma.

Smh
I'mtheRealD!ck
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Thisnut(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
salford1:

Wilder the bum and black hill-billy in Whyte's voice.

Now he will need to offer AJ $200 million to fight. Levels pass levels, Or he can hold on to the one belt he has, and continue earning his $1m per fight.
is it not same dominic breazeale that took AJ 7 rounds that wilder nearly killed in less than 2 minutes into first round?

AJ is the one dunking wilder. If AJ fights wilder and fury then i will take him seriously. Let him run round the ring against taller fighters like wilder and fury let see what will happen then.

Someone beat you to take your titles, you came back to run round the ring for a rematch. I was expecting someone to be in the middle of the ring and fight like a true champ. Ruiz had a lots of loopholes yesterday, AJ was to scared to come close to him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by danietohbadt(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
If I can jakpa for this congo shit hole, I go flog those oyinbo tire.
Josh is overhyped

Really? Joshua is overhyped? I'd have loved to see his 50kg punch land on your face. Na Congo or Zimbabwe you go land.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Josh is overhyped
Hope you can kill mosquitoes
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Greatzeus(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
edo3:
Ao much AJ pocket abeg?
£70m
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Jamorezzi: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Make I just see chance commot this country, I swear I'm gonna make so many people smile. But I still dey here sha . Make God help man .
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by ymstar(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Blueelf:

He's doing really good.

So far in his pro career, he has won all 11 of his bouts with 9 of them coming by way of KO
I like dat guy and also read one of his interview, he's from Delta right? And by d way are you related to him?
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Blueelf: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2019
ymstar:

I like dat guy and also read one of his interview, he's from Delta right? And by d way are you related to him?

No I'm not. Just a lover of boxing
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by netflicks(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Wey those ikorodu boys..lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Duru009(m): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Welder will certainly defeat Joshua !
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by distilledwalex(m): 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Anthony Joshua my real niggarrr

Lets kick deontay wilder

I heard that niggarrr is talking shitt

That our real niggarrr (Joshua) was running round the ring
You wan kill the man.. Deontey go finish Joshua before Round 12
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Vokians(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
1-1 na draw
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by ymstar(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Blueelf:

No I'm not. Just a lover of boxing
OK, nice one there
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by putin2: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hahaha British Boxing no mention of Nig hmmm where are those claiming him ?
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by 2Odds101(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
salford1:

Joshua got $85million, Ruiz got $12million.
okay
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by salford1: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Thisnut:
is it not same dominic breazeale that took AJ 7 rounds that wilder nearly killed in less than 2 minutes into first round?

AJ is the one dunking wilder. If AJ fights wilder and fury then i will take him seriously. Let him run round the ring against taller fighters like wilder and fury let see what will happen then.

Someone beat you to take your titles, you came back to run round the ring for a rematch. I was expecting someone to be in the middle of the ring and fight like a true champ. Ruiz had a lots of loopholes yesterday, AJ was to scared to come close to him.
Til' this day in Wilder's voice grin

AJ was floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee - A boxing technique called Lateral Movement. - also adapted by boxing legends like Muhammad Ali and Lennox Lewis. Over 120 blows landed on Ruiz, and Ruiz was only able to land less than 60 blows. Now tell me who is running. The purpose of boxing is to hit and avoid being it - nor be agbero fights.

Why did Wilder reject $100million, only to go behind and fight breazeale for $6million. Who does that if not cowards. He docked klit too to go fight Fury that just got out of Rehab. The hillbilly guy is carefully selecting his fighters.

Whyte's offer to him is also still hanging. He has docked Joshua, docked klit, now he is docking Whyte too. The guy dey fear European boxers too much. He prefers KO-ing his American journeymen boxers.

Abeg Celebrate AJ's 2 x champion.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by udemzyudex(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Josh is overhyped

Pls don't ever say this nonsense again,how many people you don even beat sef?

How many local belt you don win? How many times you don fight sotey dem choose you to go represent Nigeria for abroad?

So if you japa,you go beat all of them,you be their Papa abi?

Your brain dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by shogsman(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congrats to AJ and Britain for this new heights.
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by shogsman(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
Asapkiller:
"Another defining moment for British boxing"...to be sincere dude doesn't even wanna associate himself with Nigeria much.

I keep telling y'all that he isn't Nigerian, he's just trying not to ignore the famzing Nigerians are doing.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by udemzyudex(m): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Joshua should fight Deontay Wilder next if he wants me to take him serious

Lol..who be this one? You think he gives a hoot about you or your opinion?

Take him serious or not,him no send you oo grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by shogsman(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
fk001:
Britsh Boxing? and he didn't even bother to acknowledge the Nigeria, his second home

Why are you people trying to force this guy to be a Nigerian, he's British,he doesn't owe y'all any acknowledgement, stop the famzing already.
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by blowjohn(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
edo3:
Ao much AJ pocket abeg?

80 to 85 million dollars
Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Untainted007:
Both of them are not losers. They both gained money wise jst that one pass another.

Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Cherrybae(f): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
Igbos are busy beating chest while their mates are busy making money in the ring through chest beating.

Igbos are doomed.

God bless AJ

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Hugged Andy Ruiz After Rematch In Saudi Arabia(photo) by Marvis4real(f): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
Josh is overhyped
it is you, who do not understand boxing. Boxing is not street fight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Fingering Marcelo As They Celebrate Against Valencia / Kanu Nwankwo's Son Flaunts His Father's Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.