Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,935 members, 7,863,304 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

All About Bras - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All About Bras (704 Views)

Bras Actually Make Breasts "Saggier" / Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Women Are Better-Off Without Bras - Research Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Bras by boskamona: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2010
I'm doing a bit of market research and would appreciate your reply.  Any suggestions welcome

1.Where do you buy your underwear? Local market, online, high street shops, bra-fitters?

2.What brands/models do you like? What do you like about your bras, say , it lifts your boobs, or gives you awesome cleavage?

3. Have you ever been properly fitted by a qualified bra-fitter before? If not, would you want to be, even thought it involves you getting your top of in front of another woman?

4. do you normally wear a set , or just mix and match bra and briefs?

5. Is your underwear an important part of your cloting, or you just stick anything on -cause no-one can see it, really?

6. How much are you willing to pay for your bra?

7. Would you come to a 'bra party', where a bra-fitter brings loads of different underwear to someone's house and you and your girls can try them on and purchase some?

If you don't want to post your messages here, just private message me !

All your answers and greatly appreciated and will have an impact as to WHEN I will be opening a new shop

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks a lot,

M.
Re: All About Bras by googles: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2010
1- Anywhere i see a fine bra  cheesy

2- any brand as long as its pretty and sexy / cleavage

3. No and honestly i roncare

4. most times set. but for the single one i try to look for a matching colour to blend

5. very important

6. Just a reasonable amount of money 

7. Yes ! jut for the fun of it tho'

(1) (Reply)

Uk Based Company Selling Designer Products / This Christmas With Designer Items / Have Anyone Used Nouba Products Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.