Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle (83875 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by litaninja(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
You must really admire the priorities of the christian god.
Leave millions of people to die of illnesses everyday, but kill a bird to manifest your power.
leemaaaooo

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by abiodunfat(f): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
I doubt if you are a living Faith member.What will a bird be doing in an air conditioned place like that.
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by 0temSapien: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tchinaidi:
Blasphemy against the Father and the son will be forgiven but Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven both in this world and in the world to come.So beware!!!
Chai! I have offended the unforgiving holy spirit. grin
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by chijokz(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
oluxy:

Last week, a bird fell from d roof of my church right down into d congregation.
I instantly knew it was d vibration of d heavy speakers that made d bird n d whole nest to fall.
I was d one playing talking drum.
I guess u r right
Exactly my logic and I applaud your logical and unbiased reasoning.
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by jidxin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

[color=#990000]MIND YOU, MILLIONS IN NIGERIA BELIEVE IN THESE THINGS: CATS, BIRDS, SPIDERS FROM THEIR VILLAGE ENEMIES SENT TO HARM THEM.

UP TO 40% OR MORE FROM THAT NUMBER ARE EDUCATED.

IT'S BAFFLING THAT THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF AN ALMIGHTY GOD, AND IN THE DIVINE PROTECTION OF JESUS... ARE THE SAME ONES SCARED OF OWLS, JAZZ, JUJU, CHARMS, AND OTHER NONSENSE SUPERSTITIOUS THINGS WHICH.... REALLY SHOWS HOW THEY DO NOT COMPLETELY TRUST IN THEIR CHRISTIAN FAITH, AND IN THE GOD THEY CLAIM TO BELIEVE.

think outside the box bruh ...just think wide, leave nigerians and blacks alobne, abi isnt it the same white that believes owls cats etc are of the underworld or why would they make movies in that likes? or the lady that wrote harry porter is a black woman and other countless of them? it is a general believe plsss just kleave blacks outta this
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Kaydeexotic(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
brunofarad:

Lool abeg tell me na
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by CAPSLOCKED: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
jidxin:
think outside the box bruh ...just think wide, leave nigerians and blacks alobne, abi isnt it the same white that believes owls cats etc are of the underworld or why would they make movies in that likes? or the lady that wrote harry porter is a black woman and other countless of them? it is a general believe plsss just kleave blacks outta this

THIS IS INSANE REASONING.

THERE ARE MOVIES ABOUT

1. FIREMAN, THIS GUY IS A WALKING AND FLYING BODY OF FLAMES.
2. ICEMAN, THIS PERSON IS PURE ICE A-Z
3. AQUAMAN, THIS GUY AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY LIVE UNDER WATER.
4. SUPERMAN, THOR, THESE GUYS FLY OR LEVITATE, AND SHUFFLE BETWEEN PLANETS AND SOLAR SYSTEMS WITH EASE, WITH NO SPACESHIPS REQUIRED.
5. AN ENDLESS LIST OF IMPOSSIBLE PEOPLE AND EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN PORTRAYED ON TV.

DO YOU MEAN THAT BECAUSE THE WHITES PUT THOSE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS AND ELEMENTS IN MOVIES, THEREFORE IT MUST BE REAL?
PLEASE WE NEED TO CHANGE HOW WE REASON.

AFRICA CLAIM SAY THEM GET JAZZ. INDIA SAY NA THEM BAD PASS. BUT UNTIL THE RANDY EXPERIMENT WAS CLOSED AFTER BEING OPEN FOR MANY YEARS, NO SINGLE SOUL WAS ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE WORKING JUJU, SO AS TO WIN THE PRIZE OF OVER A MILLION DOLLARS (ABI BILLION SEF).

WE HAVE JAZZ IN NIGERIA BUT WE CAN'T FARM RICE WITH IT, OR BOIL EGG, OR EVEN CURE STROKE (NOT EVEN CANCER). WHO ARE WE DECEIVING?

WITH ALL OUR JAZZ IN THE SOUTH, WEST, AND EAST, THE NORTHERNERS AND THEIR COWS ARE FÚCKING US HARDCORE LIKE PØRNHUB VIDEOS. WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO THE GOVERNMENT ASIDES CAUSING ACCIDENTS AND DEATHS TO OUR OWN RELATIVES (AS POPULARLY CLAIMED), TURNING TO CATS AND BIRDS, OR BUSH-BABY OR MADAM KOI-KOI. LMAO cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by IamHonourable1: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
[quote author=ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz post=84739883]Knowledge is not wisdom

You can be educated and still be stupid.
To think these people are people's dad and mumy[/quote
A lot of adults are religious fanatics

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Olamywealth10: 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
see bird wia they go him own jejely o, this uncle can lie ehnnnnn
Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
People still believe these shits

Re: Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle by Eggovic: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics)