Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Is Your Best Business Investment & How Long Did It Take You To Break-even? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Best Business Investment & How Long Did It Take You To Break-even? (699 Views)

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Business Investment & How Long Did It Take You To Break-even? by Ikjosh04: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
This is in response to this wonderful thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4853587/what-worst-business-investment-how

We all know Nigeria Economy is not favourable and presently the Presidency and Emefiele has squash our safe Haven(Tbills) where investors like me put in our hard earned money to get minor profits with 100% preservation of capital.

Cc:Lala, ahiboilandgas, Grupo, emmanuelewumi, Barrytone,

Re: What Is Your Best Business Investment & How Long Did It Take You To Break-even? by Grupo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ikjosh04:
This is in response to this wonderful thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4853587/what-worst-business-investment-how

We all know Nigeria Economy is not favourable and presently the Presidency and Emefiele has squash our safe Haven(Tbills) where investors like me put in our hard earned money to get minor profits with 100% preservation of capital.

Cc:Lala, ahiboilandgas, Grupo, emmanuelewumi, Barrytone,

You no suppose dey call me for this kind thread. I still be small boy o.
Re: What Is Your Best Business Investment & How Long Did It Take You To Break-even? by Ikjosh04: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
Grupo:

You no suppose dey call me for this kind thread. I still be small boy o.

LOL! You are still ahead than most of us sir and your input will be greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

A Modern 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / Breaking News: Largest Spare Parts Market In Africa Nnewi On Fire / CR, Cbn Sign Mou For Multi- Billion Naira Rice Seedlings Supply To Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.