Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith (18861 Views)

"Style By Zenith 2.0" Lifestyle Fair: Top Global Designers Storm Lagos / Top Global Designers Storm Lagos For ‘style By Zenith 2.0’ Lifestyle Fair / "Style By Zenith 2.0": Zenith Bank Ignites Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by stephanie11: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
So style by Zenith 2.0 took place this past weekend and all I can say is that it was an amazing, insightful and mind blowing experience.
This was a three-day event and I was privileged to attend all three days of fun filled activities, and don’t forget the eccentric musical concerts that took place in the evenings.

On the first day of the event, I visited the food court first cause I mean, its food!

Entering the food court, the first thing to hit my olfactory nerves was the aroma of mouthwatering food.

My first stop was at a smoothie stand, cause even though I was surrounded by all these amazing food I still had to stick to my diet, or at least try to (*laughs)

I had a grape fruit smoothie from Queens Fruits, It was really refreshing because the weather was a little on the high side in terms of temperature.
Sipping on my smoothie, I stepped into the Master class. The class holding at that particular moment was the Movie production master class. You wouldn’t believe the speaker…It was none other than Nigerian Nollywood Legend, Eucharia Anunobi!

She talked at length about how the movie industry works, giving in-depth analysis into the do’s and don’ts of the industry.

After the enlightening class, I decided to explore the lifestyle fair. I kid you not, it was worth the hype!

I visited numerous stands from Bags, to clothes, makeup even a Spa.

I interacted with one of the vendors at the fair. Now what was so fascinating about this lady was the fact that all her handbags were handmade, and not just that, they were all made in her backyard, Talk about entrepreneurial skills!

These bags were lovely and very affordable.

Recall that I mentioned I was on a weight loss journey earlier, so there was no way I was going to be at the lifestyle fair without visiting Sportsworldngr.

They had amazing gym wears and equipment’s and they were all on sale! And I got a free stress ball for just following them on Instagram…in this Lagos road, a stress ball is just what I needed to ease away all the tension.

What made the Zenith Bank Lifestyle event so mind bubbling was the fact that I got to interact with so many celebrities.

While I was surfing through the food court again (laughs), I saw Big Brother Naija Star, Ike looking as dashing as ever, he was so nice and friendly and even took a picture with me.

As I was heading towards the main entrance, it was like I had stepped into the Big Brother House…almost all the contestants from the just concluded Pepperdem season were there.I saw Kim Oprah, Seyi, Venita, Elozonam, Sir Dee, Nelson and Jeff, I was star struck and I was lucky enough to engage in a brief conversation with a few of them.

As I was still basking in the euphoria from seeing some of my favorite Big Brother stars, I turned around and guess who I saw…One of Nigeria’s top Photographer, Kelechi Amadi-Obi.

Kelechi Amadi-Obi is a creative photographer in Lagos, Nigeria and the publisher of Style Mania Magazine. It was really an honor to see him.
Unfortunately I was unable to attend the evening concert, but in all, the first day was fun and I was definitely looking forward to the following day.
I was a little late for the second day so unfortunately I missed the master classes, but that definitely did not dampen my mood because I knew there were more activities to partake in.

I decided to get a makeover from one of the top brands in the world of Makeup, Mac Cosmetics. I felt like a celebrity who was being glammed up for a photo-shoot.

I stumbled upon the VIP section, went in to relax and sip on some mojito’s. The VIP section interior décor was bomb! On entering the VIP lounge it was like I stepped into a whole new building. Zenith Bank sure knows how to treat their VIP’s. The lounge was beautiful, there were waiters waiting to take your orders and sensational music to groove to.

After spending some time in the VIP Lounge, I left to continue surfing the lifestyle fair.I was able to attend the evening concert and it was just amazing, the vibe from the stage was surreal.

There were performances from upcoming artiste and amazing Fashion designs from well-known designers.

Avala from the Big Brother Naija show also performed some of her new singles, and I must say, I think I’ve found my new go-to playlist.
The stage was amazing and it was shaped in the form of a ‘Z’ which stands for Zenith bank.

The concert was in an open stage, and Zenith bank being always considerate when it comes to their customers provided chairs and tables so that people don’t stand for long, talk about VIP treatment!

Now getting into the concert proper, the first major artiste to come on stage was Mama Africa, the one and only Yemi Alade…and she killed it, her performance was off the chain, the crowd went wild when she sang her hit song ‘Johnny’. The amount of energy she put into her performance was just WOW.

The second performer was none other than Niniola. Her energy was unmatched. Her stage performance was also top-notch.
Also in the same concert, we had performances from Living Legend 2Face Idibia and the Koko Master himself, D’Banj. I definitely did not want the night to end.

Not only were there performances from amazing artistes, but we had Runway shows in between performances. Ituen Basi, Mai Atafo among others graced the stage with their amazing designs, leaving on-lookers in awe.

The third day which was the last day was definitely the best, like they always say, save the best for last.

Jim Ovia, who is the founder and Chairman of Zenith Bank graced us with his presence at one of the master classes, also present was the Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu as well as Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu.

Talk about dedication to economic growth and development through enlightenment of the masses!

Jim Ovia said: “Passion for what you is key, but other than passion, build your own infrastructure (BYOI); get down to work, fix the problem, stop complaining and be the solution.”

Zenith Bank never ceases to give their customers the best of everything, pouring their heart and soul into every single thing they put out there.
Also at the master class was Fashion Designer, David Tlale. He talked extensively about the fashion world, I really learnt a lot.

After the master class, while sipping on my free bottle of water provided by Zenith bank (again, great customer service), I met Denrele…he is such a lively personality, full of life and emits a positive aura.

I wandered off to the ZECA (Zenith Bank Children’s account) play house, it was fabulous… it was as if I had walked into children’s wonderland, I was drop dead speechless. I almost wished I was a kid again.

As I was about leaving for the concert, I saw Mercy Eke, the winner of the just concluded Big Brother Naija Pepperdem season, she looked so pretty in person, and pictures definitely don’t do her justice.

The evening concert for the last day was the best!

Award-winning Nigerian Musician, Davido was on stage and performed singles from his just released album. Davido is a crowd mover!
I saw performances from Tems, Flavour, Tekno, Jidenna, and Zenith bank spared no expense in bringing some of the best of Nigerian Performers unto their stage.

Even the popular Instagram sensation Kabusa Oriental Choir came to drop some of their amazing hits, also present was Dotun, Ik Osakioduwa and Kenny Blaq.

In all, this year’s Style by Zenith was wonderful, and although there were a few bumps along the way, Zenith Bank still killed it! Their dedication to providing the best for their customers is just overwhelming. And you wouldn’t believe if I told you, the entire three-day event was free!
No charge what so ever, even the vendors got their booths free of charge!!

I am definitely looking forward to next year’s Style by Zenith 3.0.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
The pastor said any virgin girl to give us closing prayer � since morning we are still in church

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by potbelly(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cool cool
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by barrykayus(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by starbuck(f): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ok
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by isram: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Not my business

Will that change this wicked Gov?

Will it provide employment?

Will it make our roads motorable

1 Like

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Gratefulll(f): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Too long

1 Like

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Slawormir: 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Zenith Bank my bank anyday anytime

3 Likes

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by soberdrunk(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
If you take your time to read you will discover this is more of an advert than a personal account of the event..... angry

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
cool
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Vivonose: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
Sounds interesting and fun
Was the food and makeover free?
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by nuhu2018(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
OK
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by simplelad(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Great. Looking forward to getting another food next year.
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by CSTR2: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
He is from Ika..
Why does he not invite his brother, governor okowa to his events.?

Though I know Zenith bank recently sponsored the delta state principal cup, but he is not as close to ika or delta state as I would like.
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by kelvinovie25(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
I didn't read, too long cmon the op said it was fun, why waste my time when am not getting paid, afterall it wasn't my fun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Amanee(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Paid post, try again

4 Likes

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by faithfull18(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Okay.
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2019

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by seunmohmoh(f): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Note is too long please give us pictures. Less talk, more pictures.

2 Likes

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by mrwonlasewonie: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Nle
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by doitforyou(f): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Paid post.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
angry
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by davillian(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
grin
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by luminouz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
Vivonose:
Sounds interesting and fun
Was the food and makeover free?

FFO!!

For Food Only!!
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by nadesh(f): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
doitforyou:
Paid post.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Vivonose: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
luminouz:

FFO!!

For Food Only!!
na we ooo grin, infact the food section,that would be my comfort zone assuming I was there
Would love to go next year
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by lyriclekidd(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Okay baby

1 Like

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by luminouz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Vivonose:
na we ooo grin, infact the food section,that would be my comfort zone assuming I was there
Would love to go next year
Dont go alone biko,invite me join.

Hope you can cook sha!
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by miqos02(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
webshopNG:
The pastor said any virgin girl to give us closing prayer � since morning we are still in church
YOU ARE MAD

1 Like

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Renforce: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
Every girl deserves a good man in her life. I pray when my gf does she won't leave me
Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by loveliveshere: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
webshopNG:

What happened to the virgin boys, dey no come church?

All these unnecessary double standard. Ew.

4 Likes

Re: My First Hand Experience At The 2019 Style By Zenith by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2019
loveliveshere:

What happened to the virgin boys, dey no come church?

All these unnecessary double standard. Ew.
We kuku dey there cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Glass Industries Back In Abia State - Ikpeazu - Photos / How To Sell Recharge Cards Online To Companies / Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.