Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos (63383 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Priscy01(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Igbere TV reports that Adewale Adeleke, older brother of singer, Davido, was joined by their billionaire father, Adedeji Adeleke, and other family members for his wedding introduction at his fiancee, Kani's family house in Calabar, Cross River state today December 8th.

Adewale and his fiancee, Kani, got engaged in July and have kicked off their wedding preparations.

Adewale Adeleke announced his engagement to his girlfriend in July.

Adewale is the owner and CEO of HKN Music.

He was born in Atlanta, Georgia in 1988, to Adedeji Adeleke and Grace Ajunwa.

Adewale also serves as a director in his father’s company.

Davido will also be wedding his girlfriend, Chioma Rowland, in 2020.

http://igberetvnews.com/1184242/photos-wedding-introduction-davidos-brother-adewale-adeleke/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Priscy01(f): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Made4NaijaM4N: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Bellgal: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lovely people.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
The money team. Things will be naturally easier when one comes from a wealthy home.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by ValCon888: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
One is marrying igbo girl.
The other one calabar girl.
There's something these brothers are trying to tell us.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Psimagestudio: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
Congrata
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by YungMillionaire: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
ValCon888:

Chioma left all the Igbo celebrities/men to marry a Yoruba man, Davido.

This Calabar gal left all the Calabar men to marry Yoruba man, Davido's brother.

There is something these gals are trying to tell us.

309 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Moneste(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Bellgal:
Lovely people.....
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by vivalavida(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Love is in the air in the Adeleke Family

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by msmon(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Se won fi Omoyibo seyi ni?

You left all Yoruba girls to marry Ibo.

They probably want to use that to draw votes from that side for future political ambition.

Awon Omo Ogbon
Set Awon Cardi B

This Kani is beautiful sha

Like for Chioma, Share for Kani

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Conceptman: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Money is good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by sylve11: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
so wetin we go do @ op? their marriage concern us? just asking. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by SoftP(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
S
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
bbb
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nigeria will never divide..

Let me continue to rapport with my Igbo bae.. she might be the lucky one!!

Igbo girls and their wifely skills wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Renforce: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lovely

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Does not concern the average Nigerian in ikorodu looking for his daily bread.

I remember when Nairaland front page used to be populated with relevant national news. Now Na so so Davido, WizKid and Cadi B matter full everywhere.

No wonder our leaders continue to trample on our rights with impunity when they know we are too misinformed and distracted to do anything about it.

I’m out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by TheExecutioner: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
You easily say the same thing about their respective husbands.
Seriously though, intermarriage across the south is easy, especially where both parties have a Christian background. I've seen too many Igbo/yoruba, Yoruba/itsekiri, Yoruba/ijaw etc.
My babe sef is part Yoruba (from Osun State) and part Igbo (Dad from Imo state)

YungMillionaire:

This Calabar gal left all the Calabar men to marry Yoruba man, Davido's brother.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by felije: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
get a life

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Kendumazy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
HML. Brothers want to have a change of menus they have been used to from childhood and they thought that could best be found in another tribe. Not a bad idea! We are one!

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by Simbrixton(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
let people marry who dey love their ethnicity is not so important jare most yorubas marry yorubas in real life a select few rich dont determine what happens with the entire race
Baba God today is another day i pray for oduduwa republic let ur will prevail
let your will prevail ijn
in 2011 six of the corp members that died because of buhari statement where yorubas after he lost election
funke olakunrin killed by fulanis
over 200 yorubas killed across ogun ekiti ondo andkogi yet no fulani has been tried
constant hatred and abuse from the igbos daily
baba God my prayer is turn the heart of the rebels amongst us those that wish to kill our noble secessionist drive help us kill them before they kill us
na oduduwa republic be d problem of poor yorubas not who david fani or wale adeleke wish to marry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by chigoizie7(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
ValCon888:

Heard their father is expecting a child from another igbo girl. Plus their mama na igbo

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by todaynewsreview: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Congratulations.

Recharge Your Prepaid's - Bedc, Aedc, Ekedc, Ibedc, Ie, Dstv, GOTV, Startimes, BET9JA, Data With Us here >>>

https://www.nairaland.com/5571611/recharge-prepaid-bedc-aedc-ekedc
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by ADRIAN88(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Infinix hot 8 (less than one month old for sale)
Serious buyers only hit me up!

Phone complete with charger, headphone, over 300 songs and pre installed apps.

Price 30k negotiable

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos by OBku4(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
YungMillionaire:

I hope u urself can see it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Asisat Oshoala Wants Is A Quickie / Comedian Broda Shaggi Buys Aunty Shaggi Brand New Car (Photos) / Meet The Cutest Twins In Nigeria – Guess Who Is Their Father?? (+photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.