Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time (3179 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures / Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Ritzy10(f): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Apparently Cardi B was supposed to address Ghanaian entertainers by 5pm but asked them to wait for her till 8:30pm while she sat by the pool side enjoying her Ghanaian meal and eating suya.

The American rapper, Cardi B arrived in Ghana for her concert later on this evening at the Accra Sports Stadium.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Ritzy10(f): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lol.. Naija no dey carry las

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by pode(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
Una never see anything yet

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Tellemall: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Why do they look so angry?
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Amunidamilola: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Naija no dey carry last���
Best country in Africa
❤️Thumbs up Cardi

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by beresponsible(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Cardi A. Cardi B. Cardi C. Gradually boring

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by mekuso89(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
Laugh wan burst my belle. Hihihihihi
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Hypnotise: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Why are they always angry?
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Always tempered...
No wonder they are called "black stars"
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by midolian(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
I hope the mistake in the name the first angry Ghanaian mentioned is not deliberate

I can see iamcsrdib and not iamcardib

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Forward77(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2019
But truth be told, Our Naija celebrities no get your time, except if they invited you. If you like, be the biggest artist in the world, wizkid go still go show and Tiwa go still scatter Africa.

Reminds me of when Alicia keys abi keri hilson came to naija a few years back, seats even dey empty sef.
Celebs no even send am .

When we dey sell out O2 arena and other big stages.

Forget our mumu government; Naija get level jare.

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Oblongata: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
midolian:
I hope the mistake in the name the first angry Ghanaian mentioned is not deliberate

she no go fit quote the real cardi b na grin

You wan koba her...

Person wey still Dey gate Dey wait am even till now cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Forward77(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
midolian:

E no want cast for the girl eye.

Even if say she come 12:00 them go still go greet am.
No level
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by ValCon888: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
No be only Cardi B.
Na Cardiac arrest.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
These Ghanaians tho, always mentioning Nigeria in everything they do. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Psimagestudio: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Bonebreaker(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ghanaians always making it look like there's a competition between the both of us

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by aminusodiq(m): 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2019
Some African countries cannot survive without mentioning Nigeria at all!!! Na waa ooo

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by nototribalist: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Does Ghana have celebrities? They've killed Cardi B with rotten chicken in Ghana. She in the toilet as we speak

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Khd95(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Cardi A. Cardi B. Cardi C. Gradually boring
cardi-ac arrest grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by Lenient001: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2019
Mofo.. lol
You want celeb, you get celeb, so you gotta wait for cele.. boboclaat
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by odjr: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2019
Watch Juice wrld last words before death ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b79HB5TJ1g
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by mikron(m): 2:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Naija we too much. too much level wey Ghana no get, cardi come naija she loyal grin

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by crackhouse(m): 5:48am On Dec 09, 2019
odjr:
Watch Juice wrld last words before death ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b79HB5TJ1g
stop deceiving people my friend. Instead of you to say you want people to watch your youtube video you are here lying up and down. No be only last words
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities Angry With Cardi B For Wasting Their Time by somtookeke(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2019
*Cardi B apologizes to Ghanaian celebrities for shunning them (Video)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/cardi-b-apologizes-to-ghanaian.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man City Players Including Married Ones Partied With 22 Italian Instagram Models / #bbnaija: “I Started Smoking Weed When I Lost My Mum” – Nengi / Breaking News:Don Jazzy Welcome His First Child From Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.