Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Escape From Tutorial Dependency - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Escape From Tutorial Dependency (720 Views)

I'm suffering from tutorial hell, I need help please!!? / Slutty Codes Are The Best Codes (dependency Inversion Principle) / Using Repository Pattern And Dependency Injection With ASP.NET MVC And EF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Escape From Tutorial Dependency by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
Many of you may not understand what Tutorial dependency means, it simply means you relying so much on YouTube videos and tutorial videos from Udemy, Udacity, and other tutorials or even tutorials from a book or a pdf file you downloaded and you see a few projects there that you want to build.

Now doing all that is not bad, I don’t want to sound rude or look rude but doing that will not help you grow that much, like watching a tutorial video and you follow the steps on the video and actually built what the person was building, that nice and that’s good but you saying that what you just watch and copied and build from is your project is bad.

Continue reading here: https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/11/how-to-escape-from-tutorial-dependency.html

(1) (Reply)

Project Hymnary ---- Hymns Solfa / Volunteers Create World's Fastest Supercomputer To Combat Coronavirus / Please Guys Go Through This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.